Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes

3.2

on 2/7/2015 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absoloutley adore the fact that there is a smaller wand to use it on the lower lashes, very practical and easy to use. Although if you want heavy mascara you will have to apply more and more coats. This mascara gives off a very natural look, I wouldn't recommend this product if you are looking for a more dramatic effect giving mascara. The formula is extremely dry and after an hour or two the mascara was flaking off and actually sunk into the creases under my eyes?!?! Terrible... The price is ridiculous, at least in Australia... $16.95? I'm sure I can find better...

on 1/19/2015 10:01:00 PM

I have used many high end brands of mascara such as lancome hypnose and dolls eyes but yet Maybelline produces the best mascara apart from Benefit. The brush in this mascara is curved and able to curl lashes evenly and give a great volumnious lashy look. All this for less than 20 dollar singapore! A very good deal

I love this mascara so much. I live in mexico and its a little bit pricey in here. 14 dollars approximately. But the result is amazing, i have naturally curly lashes and the length and volume this gives is great. The lower lashes "wand" i guess is amazing because it is so small that i can cover my lashes very easily. If you have naturally curly lashes i recommend this product very much.

on 12/26/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this mascara and sadly was disappointed by it . The formula is very dry it does hold a curl and lengthened the eyelashes but it is not very build abole I recommend this mascara for those who like a very natural look that just want lengthening.

on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveeeeeeee this mascara, its my second HG

on 12/8/2014 1:13:00 AM

So.. So soooo awful . The upper lash side is extremely clumpy and the lower lash wand doesn't even apply that much product on my lashes . Probably the worst mascara I've used along with the maybelline great lash

on 12/2/2014 2:29:00 PM

I love this mascara, gives great volume and curl. I like the bottom lash brush too, it really helps to get all those baby bottom lashes. I have really thin, blonde, straight lashes, and this mascara makes them thick, curled, and much longer. Also love that it is so affordable, and works great! I've repurchased this mascara numerous times, definitely one of my favorites.

on 11/30/2014 11:17:00 AM

I don't like the clumpy finish the upper lash wand gives . The best use I have found for this product is to use the lower lash wand on my upper lashes for minimal definition on a natural no-makeup makeup day

on 11/26/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this product. I really liked the Falsies Mascara it did a lot for my lashes giving them heaps of volume. I purchased this because of the lower lash brush which is pretty decent however the brush has changed for the upper eye and I found it didn't give me the volume nor the length. My lashes are black and to me they just didn't look too different. I put on the original Falsies on the other eye and compared the two side by side and this mascara did nothing for my lashes at all. Rather disappointing but the lower lash brush is a bonus.

on 11/22/2014 9:15:00 PM

I souly love this for the bottom lash brush its perfect size but I do find myself having to do several coats on the bottom lash line cuz it doesnt seem to dispense much product so I have to do 4 coats, it wears good doesn't flake EXCEPT the top lash mascara does not give me much volume or length its just "ok" so for my top lashes I use my L'oreal voluminous butterfly for top lashes but this mascaras only impressive prospect is the bottom lashe's but I don't love it enough to repurchase but I use up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials