Acure Organics Oil Control Facial Moisturizer

3.5

on 4/14/2015 6:01:00 PM

This moisturizer was a bust for my combination skin. It did not control oil and actually made my T-zone feel oilier and caused breakouts. Contains lilac stem cells which are supposed to be good for acne prone skin, but I derived no benefit from this lotion. Has a spearmnt scent to it.

on 6/8/2013 2:47:00 PM

This is the Lilac Stem Cells plus 1%Chlorella Growth Factor Oil Control Moisturizer it helps hydrate and prevent. It also is supposed to improve texture and tone,minimize fine lines, and help prevent breakouts. Also because of the Lilac stem cells it's supposed to balance oil and heal breakouts, while the Chlorella helps rejuvenate damaged skin cells. It also is supposed to control sebum production while giving skin an over all balance. Now I'm 33 so I thought this product would be perfect for my oily/combo skin and it is. I have been using this 2x's a day and keep getting compliments on my skin.

Now I never had "wrinkles" but I have genetic forehead lines and smile lines cause hey I'm happy:) but they need to be treated and I also am for self prevention. When I use this after I wash my face I always add a drop or 2 of jojoba oil to help with balancing out my skin. Well the 2 together are amazing! My skin is less red,acnes pimples gone new one's I don't even feel any. I find it really does balance my skins moisture levels and my few fine lines diminished or almost gone.

I think this is a great product for those of us who are getting older and need to focus more on skin care, to the young for prevention,oil, and acne control. Those of us who do not have the best texture. Well it really works on all these problems. It's an expensive natural product but you do get what you pay for. In this you're paying for excellent organic pronounceable ingredients that work which to me make it worth every penny. I really recommend this to people dealing with skin that just won't behave this gets it in order.

Popular Moisturizers