Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Roach

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

My HOLYGRAIL bottom eyeliner. I put this on in the morning and it lasts me through work, school, and the gym with out fading or a single smudge. I use it under my bottom eyelash line and the gold tones brightens my eye area and makes me look more refreshed. I also use this color for going out.The formula on this one has me hooked, after years of looking for a brown bottom liner i finally found the one! I put this on top of my mac prolonger concealer in nc 20 or just moisturizer or bb cream and it NEVER SMUDGES.

I had this in my waterline and it only stays for an hour then it moves and slightly dissapearsπŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ» I want my money back😲

I bought this without even testing it. Big mistake. HUGE mistake. I was so confident that I would like this because it seemed 'so popular' of a shade. I should have checked the reviews here, first!

First off, the color makes my eyes look tired. Just not a flattering color, and I thought it would be, because my eyes are blue/grey. The wear time on this was awful. Smeared almost immediately and that was on a cooler 40-degree day. I would hate to see how this performs in the Summer on my eyes. Then within an hour, like another reviewer said, it was all but gone. I suppose you could set it with the Roach eyeshadow for further staying power..?, but I am not one to fuss with my makeup like that, at least not on a regular basis. It does go on like butter, so I will give it that much! And it is a pretty shade, just not on my eyes. :(

UD eye pencils are so hit and miss for me. This one was definitely a miss.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far one of my favorite brown eyeliners. I am big fan of purple and brown liners and I feel like this one works great on me. Out of all my UD liners, this one has the best staying powder, especially over a matte powder eyeliner. It is great smudged and also in a crisp line. I can't say enough good things about it. Maybe I should try the the whole Ocho Loco 2 set!! If I can find it.....

I have used many Urban Decay liners and this one just fades within an hour to 2 hours of putting it on. By the end of my workday, there is nothing left on. I'm not sure why this color doesn't stick. I will use other shades because I've alway liked the product and it always lasted at least 8 hours. I was really disappointed.

I like this liner, aside from the horribly offputting name. It took me a little while to find good use for it. I find that applied with shimmery eyeshadow it really gets lost. My favourite way to wear it is with matte eyeshadow because it allows the sparkle to come through. I like it for soft definition with a little something extra. It lasts all day on the lash line over shadow and an eyelid primer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading other people reviews, I am surprised that anyone would expect a liner to last 24/7 when applying to their waterline. At the lash line, it goes on great, stays put all day, yet is easy to remove at night. I love the Roach color and also have the LSD one. I like that the product is build able and bendable and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Color is a gorgeous brownish burgundy purple color that makes my brown eyes pop. I am a huge fan of the 24/7 liners because they're creamy yet they stay put. This product would also be awesome as a base for burgundy/purple eyeshadows. Definitely would repurchase and check out other shades :)

I also have "baked", which is a gorgeous bronze gold color, perfect to use for a wide awake look.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this hoping for a Mac Teddy dupe, but sadly this didn't do it for me. Yes, the color is GORGEOUS when swatched on my hand. It is the perfect bronze with slight flecks of gold. This is my first UD 24/7 eyeliner purchase and I guess I was expecting it to last longer. This eyeliner doesn't even show up on my waterline! It smudges off half way thru the day and barely shows up on my eyelid area. I was confused since it is such a rich, beautiful color when swatched, but on me? Not so good. I wouldn't purchase this again, and I hesitate to spend the $19 on other UD liners if they are like this. But it does apply smooth like velvet -- I just wish it showed up more and lasted for 24/7 like the claim. :(

I can't believe I'm the first one reviewing this! This is a gorgeous color. I'm a huge fan of UD products in general, and I really love all their eyeliners.

So I have a bunch of UD eyeliners, and I was at Ulta with a 20% off coupon. I went in thinking I wanted the Smog eyeliner, so I went over to swatch them. I like Smog, but right next to it was Roach and it was so so so pretty! It's a bronzy brown, not glittery but kind of shimmery. Like all UD 24/7 liners, it goes on smoothly and lasts a long time. I always get kind of smudgy around the outside corners of my eyes, and it happens even with these eyeliners, but not as bad. It's comparably priced to other high end brands, and with as much product. As some other reviews state, I get better results when sharpening all my UD liners with their sharpener, grindhouse I think it's called. It gives the liner a good point.

All in all, it's my favorite eyeliner, until I get another favorite eyeliner, but this one will always be in my rotation!!!!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products