July 31, 2014 | 1758 users online

Nails - Khroma Beauty - Nail Polish in Flesh

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can i give it negative lippies? This nail polish is so bad that I'm kind of irritated the other review gave it a 3 for color. The color is worthless if it starts chipping off immediately. What a waste of $!!! It's not even good for 1 day because it chips so much so fast. Shame on the kardashians for putting their name on this. Nothing, literally NO polish has ever worn so badly! $1 polish is way far beyond better than this garbage! By the way I got 2 colors and they both chip terribly so it's not just this color!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color. It's the perfect pale pink-nude, not too white because that looks tacky. I got this at CVS for six bucks. (Actually, the entire Khroma line of polishes come in some awesome colors!)
I wish I could say I'd buy more from the line, but this chips like crazy. Forget touching up your manicure every other day with a fresh coat of polish...you'll need to completely redo your manicure daily, the way this flakes off. Major bummer. The 3 lippies are because I like the color so much.