October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Lip Butter Gloss

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a new product from Korres. It is described as a rich formula that has the shine of a lipgloss and the soft texture of a lip butter.It comes in 3 colours-Peach,Pink and Natural. I purchased it in Pink which is a beautiful girly pink color (I am a MAC NC15).It costs 7,50 euros- pretty expensive for the quantity you get-10ml.
It comes in a tube which is very convenient and the tube itself is pretty small which makes it easy to fit in the smallest clutch.It is very easy to control the amount of lip gloss you want to get out because you must squeeze it a few times and still get a little out of the tube.
The texture is very soft and glides on the lips very smoothly.I love the fact that it is not sticky at all.I like to use my finger to apply it to my lips because it's just better for me.Otherwise,you can use the tip of the tube.
It has a very nice sugary(!) sweet smell and it is very very pigmented (which actually surprised me) but still it is a MLBB shade and the colour wont come out strong like a lipstick. The shine is very natural (no shimmer) and the best thing for me is that it moisturizes your lips.
After even a few minutes your lips feel a lot softer and smoother.Of course you must have exfoliated you lips before because any dry spots or lines are shown up through the gloss.Still,I dont find it necessary to use a lip balm underneath but use some if you want super soft lips :)
Afterwards,put a small amount of this on and voila your lips are soft,kissable,they look plumper and they taste amazing!!:)
I actually can't wait to try it over my MAC Chatterbox lipstick to see how it works:)
The staying power of these is pretty good actually and after a few hours of talking,eating,drinking the sheen and the taste are still there!!
I would definitely recommend it because it is really good for summertime.You've got the natural color,the sheen and the sweet taste :) The only thing I wish for these lip butters/glosses is that they came with an SPF.
Overall a nice product your lips are going to looooove!!:)