November 27, 2014 | 1020 users online

Lips - Make Up For Ever - Lip Care Pencil

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 5:37:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The MA at the counter recommended me this lipcare stick spf16 as she mentioned this as one of MUFE's top selling products and she was only left with one in stock. At first, I didn't see the need for it. She kept her persistence by testing it on her pigmented lips, followed by a light coloured lipstick. So that was what it's meant to be - Lightens pigmented lips and smoothens the surface so that lighter shades could glide on better and more beautifully. Great buy! UPDATE: This peeled my lips really bad. I think it's the menthol. And I need to sharpen everytime I use it. BAD product!!! Dropping this from a "5" to "1".

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2002 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible product. With all the options for moisturizing and caring for our lips available, why would anyone want to choose a lip balm they have to sharpen?

It is mentholated too, so my lips started peeling upon contact with the product and made for a messy gloss application. I didn't buy it myself, a MUFE artist used it on me.

Stick with Kiehls Lip Balm or Smith's Rosebud Salve. Even Vaseline is eons better!