April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Duo Glossy Liquid Liner, Navy Gleam 520

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Retrohousewife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this better than any of the expensives eyeliners at the cosmetics counter at the mall. It is waterproof, smudge proof, lasts all day, and washes off easily with just warm water. I like a retro cat eye look and this is perfect for creating it everyday! I have it in brown, black, green, and blue. All beautiful!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kittywonghf

At first I got this because I thought the 'duo' tip would be something I need -- changed my mind after opening it. It turns out there's only a minimal difference between the tip sizes, and the strange applicator in turn made this product quite annoying to use. It's not soft, yet not stiff enough to create good lines. I'm glad I got a chance to use it all (drawing on people's faces for a party).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not working for me. I think part of the problem is the formula. It's just too runny, too watery. It sets relatively quickly but not quickly enough, and I can't get a good solid line. The other problem is the applicator. There is little difference between the "thick" and the "thin" side of it. Yeah, I tried shaking it but that doesn't help. I hope I didn't lose my receipt because I have to return this.