Maybelline Eye Studio Master Duo Glossy Liquid Liner, Navy Gleam 520

on 5/5/2015 8:51:00 PM

This was a straight up NO for me. I love maybelline but this lacks pigmentation, it's sticky (literally felt like lash glue and I wasn't even wearing lashes), I don't know longevity wise but from the way it looks I didn't even wore it for 10 min. I

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this better than any of the expensives eyeliners at the cosmetics counter at the mall. It is waterproof, smudge proof, lasts all day, and washes off easily with just warm water. I like a retro cat eye look and this is perfect for creating it everyday! I have it in brown, black, green, and blue. All beautiful!

on 7/10/2013 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first I got this because I thought the 'duo' tip would be something I need -- changed my mind after opening it. It turns out there's only a minimal difference between the tip sizes, and the strange applicator in turn made this product quite annoying to use. It's not soft, yet not stiff enough to create good lines. I'm glad I got a chance to use it all (drawing on people's faces for a party).

on 6/5/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Not working for me. I think part of the problem is the formula. It's just too runny, too watery. It sets relatively quickly but not quickly enough, and I can't get a good solid line. The other problem is the applicator. There is little difference between the "thick" and the "thin" side of it. Yeah, I tried shaking it but that doesn't help. I hope I didn't lose my receipt because I have to return this.