Peter Thomas Roth LASER-FREE RESURFACER FACE SERUM

1.5

on 6/8/2014 9:18:00 PM

Love the lightweight yet moisturizing gel cream texture, it applies very easily and feels great on my combination skin.

However this does stay a little sticky on my skin for hours after I have applied it. This feels very moisturizing yet mattifies my face at the same time, and although I am oily on my nose and chin, it doesn't get really greasy.

I only wear this on a night before bed (I wear too many other products on my face in the day) and I can still feel that my skin is moisturized when I wake up.

It didn't break me out or cause an allergic reaction (like the eye cream did.) However, after using a whole jar of this up, I have yet to see any kind of improvement in the texture of my skin or reduction in fine lines, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 6/5/2013 3:45:00 PM

I should have known better and not use this. I got a generous sample and two days ago I decided to use it. OMG why did I do that! It broke me out like there is no tomorrow. My lips have zits! My nose, my cheek, my eyebrow have huge cystic acne pimples that hurt.
I am very acne prone so it's totally my fault for using this, I should stick to what I know and forget about magic serums.
It might work for people with normal, non-reactive skin. The packaging is nice, even the sample one. But if you are acne prone like me please do not use this.

Popular Treatments (Face)