Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Peg-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isododecane, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Niacinamide, Decarboxy Carnosine Hci, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Carbomer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Siegesbec- Kia Orientalis Extract, Rabdosia Rubescens Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucosamine Hci, Hydroxyproline, Polysilicone-11, Glycosphingolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 7/27/2015 10:10:00 AM

After I hit 40, my skin no longer has that smooth youthful texture that I so longed for again. Yes I know you can use a foundation primer but I never found one I liked so I tried a sample of this. I put it one half on my face ( I'm a bit of an experimenter when it comes to trying to products) and put my usual routine on the other half for an entire month. I could not believe the difference. My skin was so smooth after the resurface cream. I would recommend this to anyone over 40. Probably would be great under 40 I just have no experience there. Girls you gotta try this!!!!

on 6/8/2014 9:18:00 PM

Love the lightweight yet moisturizing gel cream texture, it applies very easily and feels great on my combination skin.

However this does stay a little sticky on my skin for hours after I have applied it. This feels very moisturizing yet mattifies my face at the same time, and although I am oily on my nose and chin, it doesn't get really greasy.

I only wear this on a night before bed (I wear too many other products on my face in the day) and I can still feel that my skin is moisturized when I wake up.

It didn't break me out or cause an allergic reaction (like the eye cream did.) However, after using a whole jar of this up, I have yet to see any kind of improvement in the texture of my skin or reduction in fine lines, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 6/5/2013 3:45:00 PM

I should have known better and not use this. I got a generous sample and two days ago I decided to use it. OMG why did I do that! It broke me out like there is no tomorrow. My lips have zits! My nose, my cheek, my eyebrow have huge cystic acne pimples that hurt.
I am very acne prone so it's totally my fault for using this, I should stick to what I know and forget about magic serums.
It might work for people with normal, non-reactive skin. The packaging is nice, even the sample one. But if you are acne prone like me please do not use this.

Popular Treatments (Face)