July 28, 2014 | 1672 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Eye & Lip Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why previous 2 reviews are bad. The remover is very good. It is thick, removed my waterproof mascara and thick foundation easily, glides so gently. Thumbs way up

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by dempsterstreet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely terrible: oily, ineffective, thin and weird-smelling.
I believe the technical term is bleugghhh.
I had read a blogger review of this remover somehwere, and sadly gave in to impulse to take it home the other day (I normally use Simple Eye Makeup Remover or Bioderma Sensibio Micellar lotion).
Over the last few months I have been using a long-wearing waterproof eyeliner, so I thought this might be the go at getting it all off with less rubbing of the eye area.
It says "non-greasy" on the bottle which is a lie - unfortunately I only noticed the globs of oil floating around in the two phase blue/clear liquid when I got home. Yes, I do realise that any remover that gets off waterproof makeup will have to have some kind of oil in it - I just didn't realise it would be so gloopy....
I needed three soaked cotton pads to get everything off - and I don't even use waterproof mascara - and then another one with my normal remover to get rid of the oily film and black gunky pieces of makeup it left behind on my skin.
More rubbing than ever and a nice oily film clouding my vision for a few minutes. Bonus! Not.

Needless to say, it has been retired.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

New formula duo-phase eye and lip make-up remover
Claims:
Removes waterproof and long-lasting make-up
Non-greasy
Suitable for sensitive eyes
My experience:
Took loads of product and quite an effort to remove my non-waterproof mascara (L'Oreal volume million lashes) which came off in chunks, leaving a greasy film and flakes of mascara around my eyes and cheeks.
Pros:
- No irritation (used a couple of times)
- Nice packaging (but bulky)