Simple Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Panthenol, Geranium Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, Citric Acid Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.

This product is great for a gentle cleanse. My skin is oily mainly by the nose and t zone and I have sensitive skin. I've tried everything from Mary Kay to home made face masks and it seems like everything makes me break out... Except this! I have been using this facial cleanser for about two weeks and it makes my skin soft and feels so clean afterwards. Sorry, I can't tell if it takes make up off as it is I don't wear make up but it does clean my face well.

on 3/22/2015 9:44:00 PM

This WAS my HG facial cleanser for 2 years. So a few weeks ago I purchased another bottle. They have reformulated the product. It no longer takes off my eye make up and my skin is so dry. When I compare the old bottle to the new, the ingredients are different. The new has no flower oils like the old. Now I have to start a new search for a new facial wash.

on 3/22/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

LOVED IT.

It cleaned everything off so gently. Didn't irritate my eyes and my skin was so soft!

on 3/18/2015 1:20:00 PM

Never again. Really irritated my skin. Burned and cause redness. I am usually able to tolerate the cheap cleansers like St Yves etc but this is one I will need the throw out. For those of you who want to take a chance, it's nice and foamy, the packaging is solid...looks like it took most of my makeup off. Cross our fingers on this one.

on 2/15/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

All this product did was dry out my skin. I had it for less than 6 months and the bottle started to smell so I washed the outside. I later found out that the product was what was causing the foul smell so I just dumped it. Not sure what the shelf life is but it didn't last very long

on 1/14/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great gentle cleanser! Never dries or irritates my mild rosacea, or breaks me out!

on 12/26/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin so this did not dry me out at all. However it does not get your makeup off! After washing with this cleanser and taking a cotton ball with toner, I saw lots and lots of foundation remaining. I had to use around 3 big cotton balls with toner to get most of the makeup off and I still didn't feel confident that my skin was clean.

This isn't so much a review but to say this product has been REFORMULATED! The new bottles have a circle with the word NO in the middle on the front and say they have no harsh chemicals or dye or fragrance etc. the new formula of this products does not contain oils. The original had chamomile and geranium I believe. the new formula has neither. So please specify in your reviews which you have. or maybe we could make a new page for the new formula?!?? I currently own both. I just bought one bottle and bought another the next day cuz I noticed the new ingredients. I want to try both to see which is better. I bought the old formula first. but I think I HAD a bottle of the new formula months ago and it was more drying. and the old one with oils seems less drying. So that might account for the weird mixed reviews on here!!!!!!!! ALSO the UK version and maybe other countries outside of usa have Sodium Laureth Sulfate in them. but the usa versions don't in the old or new one. the ingredients listed on here currently are the original USA version. fyi.

on 11/9/2014 8:02:00 PM

I have sensitive skin (not too sensitive) but I like buying products that isn't too harsh on my skin. I bought this believing it wouldn't be too harsh and ignored the fact that some reviewers said it dried out your skin. AND IT DOES DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. After 3 days, I could see flakes around my mouth and parts of my face feel sore. Do not buy unless you have really oily skin, are not sensitive and is planning on using it once in 2 days or something.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this cleanser with very low expectations and I was dreading to use it as I had previously tried their other cleanser and didnt like it. It was a buy 1 get 1 so I thought, why not? I really love this cleanser. It makes my face feel clean but not stripped. And it's made with gentle ingredients. Love.