November 27, 2014 | 1385 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by jessicathi

I have sensitive skin (not too sensitive) but I like buying products that isn't too harsh on my skin. I bought this believing it wouldn't be too harsh and ignored the fact that some reviewers said it dried out your skin. AND IT DOES DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. After 3 days, I could see flakes around my mouth and parts of my face feel sore. Do not buy unless you have really oily skin, are not sensitive and is planning on using it once in 2 days or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this cleanser with very low expectations and I was dreading to use it as I had previously tried their other cleanser and didnt like it. It was a buy 1 get 1 so I thought, why not? I really love this cleanser. It makes my face feel clean but not stripped. And it's made with gentle ingredients. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByShel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

Perfect for sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by sailormoon96

AMAZING PRODUCT!

It was very hard for me to find a cleanser that has everything i need. My face is extremely sensitive so I used those french products (no names) that were made especially for sensitive skin but they were super expensive ($20-$30) for a cleanser. When i discovered simple, i was really happy. It's the most gentle cleanser i ever found. It cleanses better than the non-foaming cleansers, yet, it doesn't dry out my skin. SUPER GENTLE. I also recomend this for people that are using harsh chemical exfoliants like Retin-A. The last thing you want to do is over cleanse and irritate your skin. Having foam will let you cleanse your face without the need to touch it (since the foam will act as the medium... learned from korean youtube videos). I say try it. It's super cheap as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ckelley91

I love this! The foam is amazing. It's gentle and there's a lot of it so you feel like your face is getting a good cleaning. I also love the fact that it's paraben and fragrance free. Reading others reviews, cleansers aren't supposed to remove makeup! That's what makeup remover wipes and other makeup removes are for. Cleansers are meant to clean anything else that's left on your face! You also need to use a moisturizer after you cleanse your face to prevent drying and keep the moisture in. You will see results with this product! Don't give up on a product right away, unless it has a reaction to your skin obviously. I do have sensitive skin so I know how hard it is to find the right product but this worked for mine (along with other skin care products in my routine) and maybe it will work for you, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by sophiemai

This is my long term love! After awhile all the the cleansers just end up not working but I've been using this product for 6 months now along with all the other simple products and apart from a few days out of the month (joys of being a girl) my skin is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser ended up in my reject pile, with regular use it dried and irritated my skin. The feel while using it was nice, very creamy foam. Unfortunately it didn't fit the bill for my sensitive skin. The brand overall is not what I would have hoped it to be. I passed it on to my SO to try for shaving.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by vellabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this cleanser 2 weeks ago and I was not blown away with the results. I have sensitive skin myself, so I thought it would be good to buy a cleanser made specifically for people that are sensitive to harsh face washes. When I washed my face, I was pleasantly surprised at how foamy it got. It was a nice consistency, a very smooth and soft foam, but I started to feel a burning feeling on my cheeks. I immediately washed it off once I felt the burning on my cheeks and when all the foam was off, I was left with a relatively red face. It worked fine to get rid of oil and dirt on my chin, nose, and forehead, but my cheeks were getting a reaction to the product. Now I only use this product on my t-zone, nose, and chin because it is way too strong to use on the most sensitive part of my face, the cheeks. I was a little disappointed by that, but other than that, this is a decent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

Love using this to remove my make up at the end of the day. I sometimes wear a full face of makeup and this cleanser removes all of it. Also it leaves my face feeling super soft and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very gentle yet effective. I have sensitive skin that burns and turns red with certain products, but this doesn't do that. I really like it.