October 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by sailormoon96

AMAZING PRODUCT!

It was very hard for me to find a cleanser that has everything i need. My face is extremely sensitive so I used those french products (no names) that were made especially for sensitive skin but they were super expensive ($20-$30) for a cleanser. When i discovered simple, i was really happy. It's the most gentle cleanser i ever found. It cleanses better than the non-foaming cleansers, yet, it doesn't dry out my skin. SUPER GENTLE. I also recomend this for people that are using harsh chemical exfoliants like Retin-A. The last thing you want to do is over cleanse and irritate your skin. Having foam will let you cleanse your face without the need to touch it (since the foam will act as the medium... learned from korean youtube videos). I say try it. It's super cheap as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ckelley91

I love this! The foam is amazing. It's gentle and there's a lot of it so you feel like your face is getting a good cleaning. I also love the fact that it's paraben and fragrance free. Reading others reviews, cleansers aren't supposed to remove makeup! That's what makeup remover wipes and other makeup removes are for. Cleansers are meant to clean anything else that's left on your face! You also need to use a moisturizer after you cleanse your face to prevent drying and keep the moisture in. You will see results with this product! Don't give up on a product right away, unless it has a reaction to your skin obviously. I do have sensitive skin so I know how hard it is to find the right product but this worked for mine (along with other skin care products in my routine) and maybe it will work for you, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by sophiemai

This is my long term love! After awhile all the the cleansers just end up not working but I've been using this product for 6 months now along with all the other simple products and apart from a few days out of the month (joys of being a girl) my skin is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser ended up in my reject pile, with regular use it dried and irritated my skin. The feel while using it was nice, very creamy foam. Unfortunately it didn't fit the bill for my sensitive skin. The brand overall is not what I would have hoped it to be. I passed it on to my SO to try for shaving.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by vellabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this cleanser 2 weeks ago and I was not blown away with the results. I have sensitive skin myself, so I thought it would be good to buy a cleanser made specifically for people that are sensitive to harsh face washes. When I washed my face, I was pleasantly surprised at how foamy it got. It was a nice consistency, a very smooth and soft foam, but I started to feel a burning feeling on my cheeks. I immediately washed it off once I felt the burning on my cheeks and when all the foam was off, I was left with a relatively red face. It worked fine to get rid of oil and dirt on my chin, nose, and forehead, but my cheeks were getting a reaction to the product. Now I only use this product on my t-zone, nose, and chin because it is way too strong to use on the most sensitive part of my face, the cheeks. I was a little disappointed by that, but other than that, this is a decent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

Love using this to remove my make up at the end of the day. I sometimes wear a full face of makeup and this cleanser removes all of it. Also it leaves my face feeling super soft and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very gentle yet effective. I have sensitive skin that burns and turns red with certain products, but this doesn't do that. I really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So far this cleanser is ok. I use it with my Clarisonic once a week and then by itself every night. I like how much it lathers. It's not a huge bubble lather, but very smooth and rich. My face feels somewhat normal and a tiny bit dry after I use it and literally squeaky clean. My skin is a little dry and somewhat sensitive. I haven't had any big breakouts, dryness or extra red spots since I started using this cleanser. It seems to keep bigger acne at bay, but I still get very small pimples and random blackheads. Overall, I am not impressed nor disappointed.

update: I am starting to like this cleanser a lot more. Now that I've used it for a couple months, I can really tell that it is helping some. I've only had one bigger, under the skin breakout since I've started using it and that was during that time of the month...which is always unpredictable for my skin. I combine it with a CeraVe pm lotion and the occasional Clarisonic...it makes my face look really clean and even. I still get some small red spots and blackheads here and there, but my face seems to be clearer than before using this. I will probably continue with it until I feel it is not working.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Samm12

I hate this product! It made my skin so dry and flakey and also made me breakout. I would not recommend this at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been obsessed with foaming cleansers lately and this one is amazing. It doesn't have a scent which is a preference I have when it comes to facial products. It is very gentle since it is designed for sensitive skin. The cleanser doesn't strip my face of all of its moisture which is a problem I run into with most cleansers made for oily skin. Overall it is a good, basic cleanser. I don't think it is my HG face wash but it does the job. While I won't immediatly repurchase since I love to try new skincare, I can see myself coming back to it.