Simple Foaming Cleanser

3.6

Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Panthenol, Geranium Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, Citric Acid Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.

I did enjoy this cleanser because of the foaming aspect, but it did dry out my skin and irritate it. The price was great for the amount you get, but not worth the irritation that it caused. Save your money, there are better cleansers out there.

PROS:
-Removes most of my makeup
-Easy foam dispenser and overall packaging

CONS:
-Too drying
-Broke me out
-Plant oils are fragrant and irritates skin slightly

I do not recommend this cleanser for dry skin. Oily skin might enjoy this.

on 5/19/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this better than the cream version because it does not irritate my skin and eyes. There is not specifically extraordinary about this product but it does the cleansing work very well.

on 5/7/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is not really a review, since I have never used this cleanser. I was in the market for a better cleanser however, and it seems Simple has reformulated both cleansers they sell/produce in the United States. I have added a photo of the updated ingredients list I found at a local Walmart here in the U.S. Hopefully this helps anyone. Also, I know it may be hard to see for some but I hope the new ingredients list shows clearly. It seems the 'oils' have been taken out and maybe some other ingredients, not sure.

Btw, it's annoying how they keep reformulating their products here in the U.S. and do not let consumers know about it or update the ingredients on their website.

This product is great for a gentle cleanse. My skin is oily mainly by the nose and t zone and I have sensitive skin. I've tried everything from Mary Kay to home made face masks and it seems like everything makes me break out... Except this! I have been using this facial cleanser for about two weeks and it makes my skin soft and feels so clean afterwards. Sorry, I can't tell if it takes make up off as it is I don't wear make up but it does clean my face well.

on 3/22/2015 9:44:00 PM

This WAS my HG facial cleanser for 2 years. So a few weeks ago I purchased another bottle. They have reformulated the product. It no longer takes off my eye make up and my skin is so dry. When I compare the old bottle to the new, the ingredients are different. The new has no flower oils like the old. Now I have to start a new search for a new facial wash.

on 3/22/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

LOVED IT.

It cleaned everything off so gently. Didn't irritate my eyes and my skin was so soft!

on 3/18/2015 1:20:00 PM

Never again. Really irritated my skin. Burned and cause redness. I am usually able to tolerate the cheap cleansers like St Yves etc but this is one I will need the throw out. For those of you who want to take a chance, it's nice and foamy, the packaging is solid...looks like it took most of my makeup off. Cross our fingers on this one.

on 2/15/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

All this product did was dry out my skin. I had it for less than 6 months and the bottle started to smell so I washed the outside. I later found out that the product was what was causing the foul smell so I just dumped it. Not sure what the shelf life is but it didn't last very long

on 1/14/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great gentle cleanser! Never dries or irritates my mild rosacea, or breaks me out!

on 12/26/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin so this did not dry me out at all. However it does not get your makeup off! After washing with this cleanser and taking a cotton ball with toner, I saw lots and lots of foundation remaining. I had to use around 3 big cotton balls with toner to get most of the makeup off and I still didn't feel confident that my skin was clean.