April 23, 2014 | 1468 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ljon

Nice consistency but it stings a little and doesn't leave my face feeling clean. Really quite unpleasant. I have gone back to Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser--gentle, effective, cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by marilynlovesyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have REALLY sensitive skin, which is dry and peely, as well as spotty occasionally. Combine that with being pale, and you get a literal pizza face. This is the only cleanser which doesn't burn my face. I use this during the weekdays where I don't have makeup to take off my skin. I've used it while I had makeup on and it didn't take it off. So if you've got extremely sensitive skin, and don't have makeup on, this cleanser would work for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This pump foaming cleanser is somewhat similar to Boots' Expert Foaming Cleanser in terms of its light, mousse-like consistency. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, though if I don't moisturize after cleansing it can dry me out so very slightly. My skin is normal-oily and about average sensitivity. Many cleansers can leave my skin pinkish afterwards, but not so with this one. Overall, I like the natural ingredients that this has and seems to be well-suited for even very sensitive skins. Has a nice light pleasant scent and it is one of the few products that declares geranium extract as an ingredient. Hmm, didn't know those little red flowers in my pots could benefit my skin. Nice cleanser, but took off one lippie for the slightly drying factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser! It is the only cleanser I found that doesn't irritate my skin! Normally my skin isn't sensitive, but I found it doesn't like switching cleansers. I tried at least 3 different cleansers and ended up returning or throwing them away because they made my skin dry (even though it normally was oily). I found this in the back of my cabinet and tried it. It made my skin glow and feel clean. It didn't completely clear up my acne, but it keeps it under control. I'm so glad that I found it!!!
Pros--
-Cleans well
-Doesn't irritate my skin
-Keeps oil and acne under control
-Good packaging and bottle

Cons--
-NONE!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by rosieposie64

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because I thought it would suit my senstive combo skin. It is easy to use and made me feel clean initially. After a few days left my skin feeling stripped and then I started getting more and more spots and more and more dryness. Had to throw the rest in the bin because it made my skin a mess. Disappointing for a product line aimed at sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by AyoC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 3 months now from summer they fall. Even though the seasons changed it still doesn't leave my skin dry. It's nice soft and hydrating whilst being a magnificent cleanser. Ill keep buying this over the expensive Clinique gel wash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really liked this cleanser at first. its great for oily skin, made my skin look really smooth,gave me a nice glow, and it lathers up very well.however, after a few days..it caused clogged pores and i got tiny bumps/whiteheads all over my face. sadly, i had to discontinue use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Danidems

I love this cleanser. By far the best drugstore cleanser I've ever used. Ever since I started using it everyday, my skin has felt so smooth and is now acne free! I keep rebuying it, def worth the purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Starlitemoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh my face has gotten soooo bad since i started using this! I have sort of dry and oily skin right now because its so hot out, also my skin seems too be pretty sensitive, so i thought this would be a great brand to try because i always heard good stuff about it. Ever since i started using this my skin has gotten worse and worse, i have so many huge red pimples and zits right now its horrible! I am so embarrassed to go out in public right now. I thought i would splurge and spend a few extra bucks to try this brand out but never again! I keep using it in hopes that its not the wash that's doing this, but it is.. i am going to stop now and just wash my face with water until this mess clears up...ugh and just when i was actually starting to think my skin was improving. Thanks... :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cleanses very well. If you have acne-prone skin like me I would suggest using it with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatment. It may be drying but if it is use half of a pump.