September 20, 2014 | 1904 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by sophiemai

This is my long term love! After awhile all the the cleansers just end up not working but I've been using this product for 6 months now along with all the other simple products and apart from a few days out of the month (joys of being a girl) my skin is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser ended up in my reject pile, with regular use it dried and irritated my skin. The feel while using it was nice, very creamy foam. Unfortunately it didn't fit the bill for my sensitive skin. The brand overall is not what I would have hoped it to be. I passed it on to my SO to try for shaving.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by vellabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this cleanser 2 weeks ago and I was not blown away with the results. I have sensitive skin myself, so I thought it would be good to buy a cleanser made specifically for people that are sensitive to harsh face washes. When I washed my face, I was pleasantly surprised at how foamy it got. It was a nice consistency, a very smooth and soft foam, but I started to feel a burning feeling on my cheeks. I immediately washed it off once I felt the burning on my cheeks and when all the foam was off, I was left with a relatively red face. It worked fine to get rid of oil and dirt on my chin, nose, and forehead, but my cheeks were getting a reaction to the product. Now I only use this product on my t-zone, nose, and chin because it is way too strong to use on the most sensitive part of my face, the cheeks. I was a little disappointed by that, but other than that, this is a decent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

Love using this to remove my make up at the end of the day. I sometimes wear a full face of makeup and this cleanser removes all of it. Also it leaves my face feeling super soft and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very gentle yet effective. I have sensitive skin that burns and turns red with certain products, but this doesn't do that. I really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So far this cleanser is ok. I use it with my Clarisonic once a week and then by itself every night. I like how much it lathers. It's not a huge bubble lather, but very smooth and rich. My face feels somewhat normal and a tiny bit dry after I use it and literally squeaky clean. My skin is a little dry and somewhat sensitive. I haven't had any big breakouts, dryness or extra red spots since I started using this cleanser. It seems to keep bigger acne at bay, but I still get very small pimples and random blackheads. Overall, I am not impressed nor disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Samm12

I hate this product! It made my skin so dry and flakey and also made me breakout. I would not recommend this at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been obsessed with foaming cleansers lately and this one is amazing. It doesn't have a scent which is a preference I have when it comes to facial products. It is very gentle since it is designed for sensitive skin. The cleanser doesn't strip my face of all of its moisture which is a problem I run into with most cleansers made for oily skin. Overall it is a good, basic cleanser. I don't think it is my HG face wash but it does the job. While I won't immediatly repurchase since I love to try new skincare, I can see myself coming back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by cmsteele

I bought this because I was looking for something exactly as the bottle described- "simple." However, this stuff has left my skin a wreck!! It worked well for about a month, but out of nowhere my skin had an allergic reaction to it! My skin felt like it had been burnt, and I was left with several red, scaly patches all over my face. It has been a couple weeks and the patches are finally starting to calm down. I was almost embarrassed to leave the house because my face was such a wreck (thank god for makeup!!) I ended up dumping the rest of the bottle down the drain. Definitely not repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marijuanakills

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

At the start of using this product, my skin was clear and balanced. I started using this product because I ran out of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and was looking for something that was just as gentle for dry, sensitive skin but cleansed a little better. Simple products have a decent reputation and I had a fond memory of a generous free sample cleanser that I once received, so I ultimately opted to try this one. Upon first trial, the product foamed generously and satisfactorily. I didn't bother to use a preliminary makeup remover, in order to properly test this product's mettle. It did a crappy job of removing my eye makeup and actually seemed to almost set the day-old makeup to a most unusual state of permanence. That being said, the cleanser seems to rinse and leave my face clean while managing not to strip my skin. A follow up of my standard astringent application indicates that this cleanser actually cleans quite well without irritation or overdrying--at least so far. Waiting for any adverse reactions, but so far all is well. Aside from needing to use other products to remove my eye makeup, that is.