August 23, 2014 | 1299 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh. My. God. I am in love!! This is without a HG product for me. I like to mix it with my L'Oreal Lumi True Match foundation before application. I usually do one part luminizer and two parts foundation. It's gives such a beautiful glow. For added glow, I apply some to my cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cosmic23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome highlighter to use on top of your foundation or mix in. Gives my face an instant glow and shine but in a good way not sparkly at all. I like to use this on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, forehead & chin to give more dimension to my face. I've tried some other liquid highlighters and all it did was mess up my foundation but this one did not. I tap this product in instead of rub. I like how this has a slight beigey color as some highlighters can be too light give you that white cast. It also gives this cooling sensation that doesn't last very long so no complaints about that. I knocked off one lippie for the package, wish it came in a pump instead of a squeeze bottle for easy access but I'll live. I agree with the other reviews that you do get a lot of product for the price you pay so definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This stuff is amazing and such a good value for the amount you get. It's more of a skin-toned luminizer with zero glitter. It blends so well and looks very natural. It also doesn't disrupt already placed makeup, even powder, like some liquid products can do. It's like twice the amount of product you would pay for a NARS luminizer. Very very impressed!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I like this but it does't have much color payoff. It pretty much just leaves fine glitter on the face and give a greasy look instead of a dewy look. Im glad I tried a sample first!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by BrynnLaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never liked using an "all over" luminizer-partly because I feel like the face should be highlighted in certain areas and was afraid that a luminizer would take away the effects of highlights...Not this one! I know you can use it just as a highlighter (which is it's best quality in the colder months), but lately I've been mixing it equal parts with my foundation plus sunscreen or with my Supergoop CC cream. I cannot tell you how many people have commented on my skin. I should probably tell you, my skin is not perfect. I suffer from Rosacea and this is not an inflammatory product at all-it actually was very soothing. It glides on the skin like silk, I dabbed a bit on top of foundation already powdered (to really test it) and nothing moved underneath. It's truly a top notch product.

The color is perfect for any skin tone, even super fair (I try not to tan my face and usually wear an all over SPF, living in SoCal). It's not "glittery" or "sparkly"...it's just like a incandescently perfect! You get a lot of product for that cost as well. It is amazing-I would buy it again and again! I find a new way to use it all the time!

It also adds a beautiful little accent to the decollete area when wearing and evening gown or when out by the pool in your suit. The product screams "Summer!!" but works multipurpose in the winter. I now consider this a staple in my collection.

The only warning I have for you is this-do not wear it near the eye area (if you mix with your foundation) if you're a crier or have watery eyes...during family crisis I had a crying jag with it on and it stung my eyes a bit. (Just a bit, nothing that wasn't cured with a drop of saline). You can also tell where you're sweating by the cooling sensation of the product! (Helpful for blotting without a mirror!)

I definitely recommend this product, for all skin types and ages. Do not be afraid to buy this if you have aging skin. It's not just a "young" product. Well done BE, well done!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by laurag9x0

I LOVE this product. It gives me the PERFECT glow with no chunky glitter or obvious particles on my face. My face seriously just looks lit up. The great thing about this product is that it also looks amazing on arms, legs, and chest. Great limiter. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by citizenannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This highlighter comes in a two ounce tube that feels absolutely massive for a product in the cosmetics section of Sephora, where even most foundations come in one ounce bottles/tubes. The hole in the applicator of the tube is very, very small making it super easy to control how much product you're getting at once and it's easy to keep the entire thing very clean -- no gummy buildup or crusty rings in the screw-off top.

The luminizer itself is has a thin but creamy consistency that glides on easily over bare skin or other makeup. I've taken to mixing a little bit in with my Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo foundation to keep it from being too matte. The coverage is build-able; I've put on three layers without it caking or looking obvious. It's not a glittery product at all. No glitter -- micro, macro, or otherwise -- is involved at all. When it's applied, it just gives a really, really lovely glowy look. It's mildly warm/golden, but not enough to fight cool colors or look like a bronzer at all. I'm very very fair and it works perfectly with my skin tone.

You can use a lot or a little, all over for a general glow, or build up a couple layers in specific spots to highlight them in particular. There's no scent at all that I can detect, which is a bit plus for me as scents near my face give me an instant headache.

It's a little pricey, but the tube is huge so I think it will last a really long time.