November 23, 2014 | 1866 users online

Concealers - Becca - Radiant Skin Creamy Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by cocoabrioche

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I echo everyone else's reviews, and wish I had read them before making an impulse buy at Sephora. The associate picked out a good color for my very dark circles/fair skin (creme brulee) and I love Becca foundation and blush colors, but /this/!

The twist up tube either doesn't work, or pushes up a huge blob of product that then dries out and clogs the next time. Must remember: pens=nope.

The formula is thick, dries fast, and no matter how thin I try to use it, cakes and creases.
Definitely sorry I bought, will return, and would never recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I purchased this over a year ago when searching for the perfect concealer to help cover my hereditary dark under eye circles. This product definitely was not the one. The product is thick, really too thick to serve its purpose and cover imperfections discreetly. The product is too thick to properly blend into the skin so it leaves a thick gummy "patch" of product where applied. I tried many application methods, warming the product to try and thin for easier application and better blending, but nothing worked.

The formulation is drying so use under the eyes is not a good idea as it causes the delicate skin in that area to become dry and crepe like, even looking slightly scaly...not a good look.

Of all the products that the Sephora SA recommended to me that day, the only one I am totally sold on is the Sephora professional concealer brush (#57) that she recommended for use to apply this mess. While it couldn't do anything to make this product any better it is the hardest working brush in my collection.

Becca needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with a reformulation on this product, unfortunately this experience has caused me to take caution and not try any of their foundations. Hard to believe that a company that develops, produces and distributes this mess of a product, sells themselves as a high-end, exclusive beauty brand whose name and products were known only to the world's best MUA until they decided to share their products and go public. I have to call foul on that myth, I don't think any MUA, no matter how skilled, could or would use this mess on their clients.

I really did try and work with this but no matter how I prepped my skin, applied the product, etc. I just couldn't get it to work. Unfortunately I threw it in my concealer drawer, aka graveyard for crappy concealers, and forgot about it rather than take it back to Sephora for a refund.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by SunnyLouisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer is too drying for my skin. It leaves uneven streaks and did not cover my blemishes as expected. It glides on smoothly but the color wears off too fast. I've had to reapply the concealer almost every other hour at work. Not convenient.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally I start with the pros and then go on to the cons but this product has no pros. Here are the cons: 1) This concealer is not creamy in the least so the name is totally inappropriate. I have very dry, flaky skin so I prefer creamy concealers that don't highlight flakes. This concealer dries very quickly (so work fast!) and highlights every flake. It also settles into lines. 2) The color tone is too pink/peachy for my yellow undertones. I ordered Praline after reading online that it would work for my NC15 skin but it was a poor match. 3) The click-pen format sometimes works (Touche Eclat is a good one) but usually it's a dud. You have to click this one 400 times before you get anything and then a ton of it globs out all over the place. Annoying! I have heard such great things about this brand but this product makes me think twice about trying anything else by them.