July 30, 2014 | 2124 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Fiji Paradise

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My best summer find! I haven't smelled Tahitian Holiday, this Avon's scent predecessor, so can't comment on how these two differ, but I'm very pleased with this scent. It has the right amount of coconut and tiare flower in it so as not to be overwhelming. I don't know how anyone would find this fragrance unpleasant IMHO. For $14.99 CDN the scent lasts and lasts and believe me, that is a good thing in this case, this is a yummy scent.
To find a lasting scent that sticks around for more than an hour is unusual for even high end fragrances now a days. I have Bronze Goddess from Lauder for more formal summer occasions, but for everyday in private or public, this is great. I will probably get more wear out of this than BG. Very well done for its price range, get it before its gone!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The description sounds so exotic and yummy. I thought it was gourmand and coconut-y. A minute after spraying, to me it smelled a bit like bug spray covered up with coconuts. After 1/2 hour, the bug spray softens and the tiare dominates over the coconuts. It reminds me of EL Bronze Goddess. A while ago, Avon had Tahitian Holiday which I loved but was too overpowering. I prefer TH over Bronze Goddess or Fiji Paradise. Hubby does not like it either. Packaging is simple and looks like a drugstore find - not bad but not pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! It is almost exactly like Tahitian Holiday, but I like it a little better. I get more coconut from this, and the tiare scent is beautiful and fresh. It's not cloying at all, very refreshing, not too sweet, and lasts pretty well. I know I'll need another bottle before summer is over. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, Avon Tahitian Holiday lovers rejoice!!! I found this to be an almost EXACT replica of that scent which is great because I loved Tahitian Holiday for the summer months. The one thing I like about this one versus TH is that there was a faint "rubber balloon" whiff I got from TH that Fiji does not have. The other incredible thing is the fragrance lasted at least 6-7 hours on me! Couldn't believe that from an Avon scent. To me, it's got a wonderful beach feeling without too much coconut. It's definately there but I also got a lot of Tiare out of this too which goes wonderfully with the coconut. I believe there are supposed to be some woody notes as well. This is very much along the lines of Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess which I also love. Bottle is boring but again, I don't care as long as the juice inside rocks. This is a beachy fragrance that I find to be work appropriate because it's not too coconutty. Thanks Avon!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No