October 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Nail Enamel- Shell #104

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 3:14:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shell was one of my first Christian Dior nail enamels, and I still love it. The color is subtlely beautiful - a clean, simple, sheer pale shell. It would suit most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Nathalynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this color. It looks great next to Afican American skin. It seems to have been discontinued. Any idea where I can pick up a few bottles. I'm desperate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Shell is a an ivory French manicure shade. It makes my nails look so clear and clean, and lasts for ages once applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is lovely but doesn't last as well as OPI. Just not worth the extra money when quality fails...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

Shell is an opaque french vanilla color. It didn't do much for my nails but I might wear it in place of a clear nailpolish when I don't want any color on my nails. You can definitely get a cheaper version of this, so I would pass on this color.