July 23, 2014 | 1146 users online

Lips - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by mariammga

First of all the color is a lot darker and brighter than what it seems, it seems to me that with time (a few xseconds after applying it the color changes). I hav very light/fair skin tone, and first time I wore Endless pink I was surprised and worried since the clor was a lot more than expected, and it lasted about 5 hours (only the first time). After that, the stain doesn't stay as promised, and it transfers. What I dislikethe most is that when the color fades, you can notices an effect that is not so desirable. Now just las about 1 hour if Im lucky and color is less brighter. Also think package could be improved, I have very thin lips, so its hard to apply. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by snoozermoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first lip stain, and I absolutely love it! I got it in Eternal Flame, which is a sweet pinkish-red that is noticeable but not too loud. It feels like a sticky lip gloss at first, but after a couple of hours, it dries into a stain. If I don't eat anything, I find that it can last me at least 7-8 hours. Even after I've blotted it off, my lips will stay red for another few hours. My boyfriend dislikes kissing me when I have lip balm or lip gloss on, so this product has really come in handy. My lips chap easily, but this stain doesn't dry them out, so that was a big plus as well. At $9 for each one ($15 for 2), it's a little more than I'd like to pay for lip stain, but I recently lost my first tube and am already looking to buy a replacement, so I guess I'm hooked!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in two colors: All Night Long and Love Always. I like the slender tube that these come in, because they fit nicely in my pocket at work. I also like the fruity smell and slight taste these have. The gloss is thick and a little sticky, but it is very long lasting and not at all drying. A lot of stains go on feeling like paint, or very thin and then quickly dry out, but these wear just like any other gloss.
My one negative about these: in the tubes, the colors are pretty different, but the stain they leave is the same hot pink color for both. VERY bright pink. So be prepared for that. They tend to wear from the center of the mouth first, so I do have to reapply every few hours or I get that ring-around-the-mouth thing going. But with the narrow little applicator tip, it is pretty easy, I don't even feel like I need a mirror to touch up.
I would repurchase one of these, but not both. It doesn't matter which one, since the bright pink stain is the same either way. Pretty good product all around.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yikes! This is definitely a stain and it shows up way way way darker than what the tube looks like. I purchased the lightest shade in "stay awhile" thinking it would leave just a sheer wash of color but dang this is too bright for me!! If you are into bright stains you might like but Im going to pass :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by jessimon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a combination gloss and stain. It is a tube applicator and the stain has a gel-like consistency which feels sticky and seems to remain sticky on the lips.

The colour looks much brighter on than it does in the tube (FYI I am a Mac NC25). I bought All Night Long which is the darkest colour. Surprisingly, the colour and shine lasts a very long time! At least 5 hours on me. I applied some in the morning and even after wiping it off when I had my morning coffee (prefer to wear rather than eat lippy) my lips were still evenly stained.

I found it a bit hard to apply because the tube applicator tends to smear the lip stain over your lips - I had to sort of smoosh it around to make sure it went all the way to the edges of my lips without going over onto my face. Probably this will be easier to do with practice!

The lip stain smells fruity - like berries - which I like! I've been using Clinique chubby sticks, which have a very faint crayon type smell and weirdly, I've been missing fruity/vanilla, etc. fragrances that you usually get with lip glosses.

All in all, I really like this lip stain. It's non-drying (and my lips dry out really quickly - they still feel fine at the end of the day), the colour shows up well on my lips (although note that my lips are very pale), I like the fragrance and the shine/stain lasts a very long time. I would purchase this particular colour again if I ran out. I probably wouldn't purchase any of the other colours (except Eternal Flame) because I don't know that the colour would show up on my lips.

**Edit: I still find it a bit messy to apply but it is my most used lip product - I've almost finished the tube of All Night Long (unusual for me)!

***Update: Almost finished my 2nd tube of All Night Long!