Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow Singles - Petals to the Metal

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I scored this for $6 at Marshall's. It is amazingly beautiful and unlike any eye shadow I have in my collection. It's iridescent, you look at it one way it's purple, another way it has green tones. It's just gorgeous.

on 2/27/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

OK i own like 200 eyeshadows, 90% being mac, the rest are some UD, nars, TF or stila e/s.

Out of all my eyeshadows this is my absolute favorite. texture 10/10, color 10/10, multi-usefulness 10/10. This blows MAC's Club out of the water and like.... out of this planet too

on 7/17/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Too Faced does it again! Seriously, the photo put up does not do this eyeshadow justice. It's a gorgeous mix of deep blue, violet, and reddish brown. The glitter isn't too much, and there's little fall out. Soft, smooth, and long-lasting, I can only hope this is going to stay on their permanent roster.

on 6/4/2013 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I recently bought this product a week or two ago and I've been using it almost everyday. This duo-tone eye shadow is just absolutely stunning. In the light it simmers green (even though their website says it's blue) while in shadow it is a soft dark brown. The eye shadow is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. If you want more of the green shimmer then all you have to do is pack just a little more onto your eye until you're satisfied with it. (Which in all honestly doesn't take very much.) I find that this eye shadow is even stunning on just by itself without any eyeliner or mascara. $18 seems like a bit much for such a small sized eye shadow, but I decided that it was worth it.