Wet 'n' Wild Megashield Lip Color, Birthday Suit

3.7

on 3/10/2015 10:30:00 PM

great shade but the texture isn't necessarily my favorite, kinda thick. Darker shades are better with this brand, but if I use it along with another stick or good balm it's alright. For a buck why not?

on 3/3/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have found my new favorite lipstick. The color fits me like a glove and it has pretty good staying power and it's not too moist or too dry. I'm just in love. I also love the textured part of the tube. Nice touch wet n wild! At this price I'll be buying all the colors to try.

on 11/9/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!
The color is beautiful, it feels nice, and goes on easily. It doesn't feel heavy or waxy.
I always worry that when I buy something that looks a certain way,when I apply it, it will be too light/dark,or not a good match color wise.

For me, this lipstick is excellent!

on 1/28/2014 9:16:00 PM

I love trying a new Wet N Wild lipcolor yet I absolutely HATE buying lip products. I'm one of those naturally pale folks who wants to have a pretty, polished, professional face BUT doesn't want a lip color that screams "notice me!" As you can imagine, it's hard to strike a balance. I either buy one of two shades: one that ends up being too pigmented or one that is too nude. Birthday Suit is the latter. I love the formulation of the Mega Sheild products, though. Goes on nice and even, moisturizes, uniform color that doesn't bleed. That's my criteria in a nutshell The price point is really fantastic and helps me get over my fear of commitment if it's a shade I don't end up liking. Anywho, this particular shade is a bit too drab for me unless it's really dressed up with a liner. I'll keep buying more shades, though.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This would probably look great on someone with a warm complexion. I'm the queen of the neutral complexion, so lipstick just doesn't work for me. Alas. What color looks good with fish-belly white skin?

on 6/4/2013 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I selected the wrong color in this lipstick. Birthday Suit just is too light and pasty, although I am pretty fair. The lipstick is inexpensive, creamy, lasts average and contains SPF 15. My low rating is targeted to this color; I would have given a better color selection a 4 lippie.

Recommended for Medium Skin