December 18, 2014 | 1668 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megashield Lip Color, Birthday Suit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by anicee74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product!
The color is beautiful, it feels nice, and goes on easily. It doesn't feel heavy or waxy.
I always worry that when I buy something that looks a certain way,when I apply it, it will be too light/dark,or not a good match color wise.

For me, this lipstick is excellent!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love trying a new Wet N Wild lipcolor yet I absolutely HATE buying lip products. I'm one of those naturally pale folks who wants to have a pretty, polished, professional face BUT doesn't want a lip color that screams "notice me!" As you can imagine, it's hard to strike a balance. I either buy one of two shades: one that ends up being too pigmented or one that is too nude. Birthday Suit is the latter. I love the formulation of the Mega Sheild products, though. Goes on nice and even, moisturizes, uniform color that doesn't bleed. That's my criteria in a nutshell The price point is really fantastic and helps me get over my fear of commitment if it's a shade I don't end up liking. Anywho, this particular shade is a bit too drab for me unless it's really dressed up with a liner. I'll keep buying more shades, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This would probably look great on someone with a warm complexion. I'm the queen of the neutral complexion, so lipstick just doesn't work for me. Alas. What color looks good with fish-belly white skin?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

I selected the wrong color in this lipstick. Birthday Suit just is too light and pasty, although I am pretty fair. The lipstick is inexpensive, creamy, lasts average and contains SPF 15. My low rating is targeted to this color; I would have given a better color selection a 4 lippie.