Dior Diablotine

on 8/18/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I went through such a time getting this shade. That being said I am thrilled with this color, I just love it. It is such a perfect color for summer. It is a mix of reds and corals with subtle glitter in it that just makes your nails pop!
It goes on with one coat but I love two coats. It can be a little streaky at first, but it also self levels so the streaks are gone in no time. it dries fast as well but does not ball up if fixing a nic or dent.
The brush is ok and does the job it's supposed to do. Now if only I could paint my own nails as well as the nail person at the salon, LOL. The color lasts without chipping for almost a week if you use a good base and top coat.
I've had lots of compliments wearing this gorgeous color over the summer. The durability of this lacquer was a plus, but then again I have an excellent base and top coat. If you can get it, do so it is worth it.

on 6/3/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Fantastically gorgeous coral orange red with large shimmer. Has lasting power and can be a one coater. Excellent formula applies well and dries quickly. Bright but not neon, sparkly but not a glitter, almost red, nearly orange and close to coral. Just the kind of color you'll wish you'd bought after it's discontinued.