October 1, 2014 | 1890 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Extravagant Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by KIRAN94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the worst, but not the best. I wouldn't recommend it if someone asked me for a good mascara. If you can get a sample, try it out -- but I wouldn't buy the full size product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

For asian eyes like mine this mascara brush is a little too large unfortunately. The formula does seem very nice though. It holds my curl, lengthens&volumizes, and it does give my eyes a dramatic sexy look. I guess in this sense the wand is doing an okay job. I would prefer it to be smaller though. The formula goes off pretty well with an eye remover. The waterproof version doesn't smudge under my eyes by the end of the day which is nice.
I usually go for drugstore mascara... so I don't know if I would buy this one...always high end price for mascara seems too much! I had gotten this as a sample. But maybe I will...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Hisangel710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. it makes my lashes so long and full. I love it so much, the brush is awkward but i still love it and it makes the lashes nice. i wouldnt change a thing i love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I also go this in my birthday gift from Sephora, and while the formula is not bad, the brush is AWFUL. It's enormous on one end and teeny tiny on the other, which makes it really awkward to use. Adding to the frustration, a ton of product is always on the small end, so I always have to wipe it off on a tissue, which is a huge waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by victorianhippie2

Also got as a free gift....i have really long, thick eyelashes (people always think they're fake), so basically no matter what mascara i use i always get the same effect. The plus for me it that it doesn't clump or smear after a few hours. I found this MUF mascara to hold up really well for me. I tried it after i ran out of my Beneifit "They're Real", which i LOVE....but the bottle doesn't seem to llst very long, matybe a month.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this mascara in my birthday present from sephora, and while the actual formula of the mascara isn't bad, I absolutely hate the brush. The brush is massive and so awkward to use. Having one end be so big and one end so tiny makes it impossible to use properly. Once I maneuvered around the brush I was able to get the mascara on and the formula didn't flake or smudge and was a nice true black shade. But the effort that has to be put in to work around such an odd brush just isn't worth it. I definitely will not be purchasing the full sized product or even using the sample on a busy morning.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this mascara (4ml size) as my Bday gift from Sephora, and this is one of my least liked mascaras ever. It is hard to apply, the shape of the brush is really uncomfortable to use and my main concern is: allergy. I never had any allergic reaction to any mascara except this one. After about 5 minutes after application, my eyes start to tear, feel itchy and I literaly keep blinking all the time, trying to stop tearing. This feeling goes away, only after I remove this mascara. I tried couple of times, the same reaction. This goes into garbage bin.
Even if I did not have allergic reaction - this mascara makes my lashes look very clumpy and ugly, like a spider web. It smudges after few hours in hot weather. Really hard to remove. My favorite mascara is Beneifit "They're Real".

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by StarAstralis

*received as Bday present from Sephora

This is my first time trying a mascara from Makeup Forever. When it comes to mascaras, I usually stick with drugstore because of how often I use/buy. I also usually go for waterproof because regular formula usually weighs down my lashes.
This mascara really surprised me. The "christmas tree" shaped brush seemed like it would make a mess on my small eyes. Not the case! As per the instruction on the box, I used the round part of the brush to coat my lashes, and the tapered end to emphasis & separate. I thought this was going to make my lashes clump together, but it did separate my lashes!
Also, the formula has not flaked or smudged. It also held my curls.
So far, I'm liking this mascara! I have never paid $24 for a mascara, so I don't know if i'll actually purchase it when the sample size runs out...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

I usually look for mascara that is volumizing more than lengthening, and while this mascara does a very good job of lengthening my lashes, the volume is only so-so. What really sets this apart is that it does not smudge or flake, no matter what. I have dry-eye syndrome, which means that my eyes will suddenly water in an effort to compensate for the dryness, and even though this mascara isn't labelled waterproof, it might as well be. No more raccoon eyes, yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Piroska23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Received this as a gift from Sephora.
This mascara does not flake which is what I've been looking for!
I love the look that it gives my eyelashes, definitely lengthens them.

I did not find that it clumps, however I only like to apply one layer of mascara.