April 21, 2014 | 1422 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer (green)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasted my money on this product thinking it would cover a few blemishes I had for a upcoming wedding..not! Ya it took away the redness, however left a greenish ting behind.I'll stick to my regular one in future.Now what to do with this green one?!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product at first but after like a week it broke me out so bad. I will never buy/use again waste of money

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by vrh723

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer does hide redness, but you can't wear it alone. It still shows up green so you have to add regular concealer over it. However, once I've added concealer over it it really does help hide my blemish and kind of smooth it out. Application is easy, but I wish it would blend better. Until I find a green concealer that blends better, I will use this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer I've found so far that is affordable but, it's not all that great. It does cover redness andhelp hide acne but, it is very difficult to blend. Sometimes I've had to blend it so much that the redness\acne starts to show through again. I will be buying this again until I find a better, more affordable concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works good, however, hard to cover with foundation and turns flaky and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Ndestinym

when this is used correctly, this is a really great product for covering redness or pimples. my only complaint is that it always breaks off from the applicator stick. will continue to buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by abbya1221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

perfect for covering hickeys since this concealer covers redness!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Gracejennifer27

PROS:
heavy coverage
- can be a good base concealer for very red ance flamed skin

Cons:
green colour is not blendable
- even a little bit of green will show up in photos.
- it might be good if your face is super red

not really used much because my friends have asked why my makeup is green- even if i blend like a mad man.

good to test but not going to buy again- because i dont use it.