Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer (green)

2.5

Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Lanolin Oil, Talc, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, t-Butyl Hydroquinone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

on 12/12/2014 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

On my dehydrated-normal acne-prone skin, I found this dry and draggy. It caked up around any blemishes making them more prominent no matter how little I used and left a sickly green cast on my face making it necessary for me to use more foundation instead of less.

As a side note, I've had better luck with yellow concealers for my redness on my yellow undertones (although I think they might work for pink undertones too), and would recommend checking those out first.

Overall, since my experience with this product was so bad, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you are really interested in trying it though, I would purchase it from a store with a good return policy.

on 10/13/2014 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

THIS PRODUCT IS HORRID. this was a last minute purchase, I was walking through CVS and decided to pick up this concealer to cover discoloration. If youre trying to cover red, inflamed skin go with something else. this concealer (correcter) doesnt blend very well. I thought it went on pretty smoothly, at first. once you start blending the product out it becomes flakey, making your skin appear dry. you can also see the green peeking through from under your actual concealer- making it obvious that youre trying to cover something. I'm not a fan, hopefully it lasts throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this concealer, but I can definitely see where everyone else is coming from about how they don't like it. I really like how it brightens my face but I don't put too much on or else it doesn't blend properly and leaves me with a green residue. It doesn't really cover up blemishes too well but when I use it under my eyes it works pretty good. But I don't think it does a good job of the coverage as it says it does

on 5/27/2014 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am fair and have pink skin, with redness on and around my nose and chin. This concealer is very light and the green initially conceals my redness, but also leaves an ashy cast, which is ok, because I assume that's how it covers the redness. I blend another concealer on top to conceal the green and it looks great upon application. The problem is that it doesn't last. Halfway through my day, the concealer hasn't faded, it has actually peeled off my face. When I look at my nose and my chin, I can see little flaky patches where the concealer has come off. I exfoliate regularly, so it's not a matter of lack of exfoliation. If it weren't for that issue, I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wasted my money on this product thinking it would cover a few blemishes I had for a upcoming wedding..not! Ya it took away the redness, however left a greenish ting behind.I'll stick to my regular one in future.Now what to do with this green one?!

on 3/31/2014 4:58:00 PM

I like this product at first but after like a week it broke me out so bad. I will never buy/use again waste of money

on 2/18/2014 11:28:00 AM

This concealer does hide redness, but you can't wear it alone. It still shows up green so you have to add regular concealer over it. However, once I've added concealer over it it really does help hide my blemish and kind of smooth it out. Application is easy, but I wish it would blend better. Until I find a green concealer that blends better, I will use this one.

on 10/26/2013 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best concealer I've found so far that is affordable but, it's not all that great. It does cover redness andhelp hide acne but, it is very difficult to blend. Sometimes I've had to blend it so much that the redness\acne starts to show through again. I will be buying this again until I find a better, more affordable concealer.

on 10/6/2013 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works good, however, hard to cover with foundation and turns flaky and dry.

on 8/25/2013 4:31:00 AM

when this is used correctly, this is a really great product for covering redness or pimples. my only complaint is that it always breaks off from the applicator stick. will continue to buy.