December 19, 2014 | 830 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Pink pong

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some will consider this polish to be 'old lady mauve' but I prefer to think of it as MLBB except for the nails. And anyway, what's wrong with old ladies?! We will all be one if we are lucky enough to live that long. Pink Pong looks great when my nails are long and even better when they are short. I think everyone regardless of skin color should have a perfect neutral nude in their polish wardrobe and this does it for me. 2 coats topped off with S.H. miracle gel topcoat lasts me a solid week which includes housework and heavy yardwork. I'm removing it only because of nail growth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by escebola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this polish at a great discount in Sephora and I really like it as a work appropriate pink based nude. Not a very exciting color but great to make nails look polished and put together. The formula si quite nice. It doesn't streak and covers really with two coats. It has a largeish flat brush that makes application quick and streak free.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best Pink-ish Nude out there for the money IMO. Covers in 2 coats and goes on very smoothly. I read that Katy Perry uses this but with a layer of glitter on top - I can see how this would be a great neutral base.