November 23, 2014 | 1886 users online

Treatments (Eye) - City Cosmetics - City Views

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Willalovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use it everyday and have noticed the wrinkled under my eyes slowly fade away. It took about 3-4 weeks before I started seeing any results. Another great city makeup product. I LOVE THIS BRAND!!!

WLM

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by 1Jaymee1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have so many eye wrinkles, I've tried many products without noticing a change. This product was different. I haven't notice the same deep wrinkles and have also had people ask me what product I am using. This product has really helped me, would be a great product for anyone else that has these same issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by jaennaes

Just recently my eyes decided to become allergic to my eyeshadows (expensive urban decay naked pallets). Even when I washed my face at night after removing my make up they were super itchy and puffy-gross and dry all day!! A friend recommended I start using eye cream for preventative measures so I gave city views a try. All I can say is WOW - problem solved! My eyes are completely healed up and moisturized all day long now. I love the consistency of this cream too, it is just like butter! I think it is working really well because I ran out of my concealer but realized I no longer need it for the dark below my eyes! It's gone! I cant say enough how much I love this stuff! Made an account just to spread the word, it is the BEST.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by corvettesue322

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found a review of City Lights Eye Cream online and thought I would give it a try. At my age, I need all the help I can get with the skin around my eyes. I sometimes had dark circles and wrinkles. I have been using it for about three weeks, day and night. I am extremely pleased with the effects. My eyes seem brighter and the dark areas are really gone. I still have the wrinkles but they seem to be moisturized and are not as noticeable. I like the texture of the cream and I pat it on with my ring finger and then wait a little while before using my concealer. The fact that the company gives a 30 day money back guarantee proves that they have the confidence in their products. I am also using their face cream too and LOVE it. I just wrote a review of it too. They have specials if you buy two products at the same time! Go for it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by 408mama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this bc even though I was that girl that always said...oh if my hair goes gray, i'm not dying it...it's just God's natural order of things...I wouldn't use something that changes my appearance bc it's just the aging process....YEAH RIGHT! That was before I was married and realized you have to keep things looking good for the hubby to keep his eyes on you instead of roving...lol!

Anyhoo, as with most working moms, I get hardly any sleep and the baggage claims that had become my eyes were looking so sunken and dark and just made me look haggered all the time. Something had to change! So, I got to searching online bc if I am going to pay like $40 for something in ULTA, I'd rather pay for the premium and get something with proven results and high quality.

Honestly, within 2 weeks, I noticed a difference. My eyes are TRULY brighter and more full. They no longer looked sunken and jsut down. This is a now brainer purchase...I am now a loyalist and we should just set me up on auto-delivery like wine of the month!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Sun2008

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really more of a soap and water kind of person. My daughters are very knowledgable about skincare, but don't really take the time to help me! So, I took it upon myself to start seeking out products that could help me handle the aging process with a bit more "grace".

I came across City Views in my search and it seemed like it had really great reviews, so I figured why not try it? The 30 Day Refund Guarantee and the claims made it seem like the best choice for me as I was literally taking a shot in the dark.

The Good: My eyes did seem more moisturized, less puffy, and the dark circles let up a bit. Everyday when I put it on - it helped perk me up a bit in the morning. I also used it at night, because I really wanted to make sure I got the bang for my buck as soon as possible.

The Bad: The one thing that is both a negative and a positive - it is a bit thick. I put too much on when I first used it, but once I got the dosage right I fell in love with the consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by seasoner

The texture was so soft like melted butter which was absorbed quickly into the skin.
In a few days I noticed it helped my puffed eye bags and skin irritation around the eyes.
I also use it on my neck to prevent wrinkles and thought it spread much nicely than my old eye cream's texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by MandiBox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been looking for a new eye cream and tried this. City Views most noticeably helped me with my under-eye dark spots. I literally saw results in under 2 weeks after using it every day. I don't have too many wrinkles yet, but this cream seems like a great preventative as well, so I plan to keep using it. The skin around my eyes has never felt so hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by laurenre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never found a reason to consistently use an eye cream before I started my new job. My new longer (and more stressful!) hours meant I look exhausted all the time. I tried City Views on a whim, and I absolutely love it! Not only does it help with the puffiness under my eyes, but I've also noticed some of my wrinkles (thanks to constant squinting at my monitor) becoming less prominent. The other thing I really like is that whenever I put it on I feel a little more awake/refreshed/alert, which really never happened with other products.