August 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Mascara - Avon - Super Extend Infinitize

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have always been a fan of Avon mascaras, but some of the newer ones have been a huge disappointment. And this is one of them.

My biggest problem with this mascara is the length of the 'combs' on the wand. When I try to apply this mascara all the way at the base of my lashline, the combs from a different angle end up touching my eyelid and getting mascara all over. This resulting in me only being able to apply mascara from halfway down my lashes and up to the tips.

I also didn't feel like this formula provided any length or volume. I'd pass on this mascara in the orange tube. Stick to the SuperShock Max!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by aneena

I L-O-V-E this mascara! It gives me long lashes, and it doesn't smudge/have fall-outs at all! I use my mascara an entire day trough training, school and activities at the afternoon, and my mascara is perfect all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Odette7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Avon mascaras generally and thought I should try this new one as my friend really liked it. I like the formula - it really performs well, gives my lashes a nice lift, thickens but not too much and a good length too. There's no clumping or flaking , and washes off easily with my cleanser. I also like it in the orange tube - it means I can find it easily in the dark depths of my makeup case.
Two cons: the packaging comes apart sometimes when I take the brush out of the tube it take part of the inner casing with it. Weird, but I just stick it back in, and pull it out cleanly again and it's all good
The second thing I don't like is the brush. It's a big scary caterpillar and it does not make application any easier. I find I have to angle the brush so it doesn't all come into contact with my lashes because then the application gets messy. Once I found my ideal way to apply it, the product worked fine for me, but I wish Avon would just use a normal brush - like the Super Extend Extreme would be good.
In short: great formula, scary brush. Next time I am going back to Super Extend Extreme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by polivv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given this as a stocking stuffer, so I don't know the actual price, but apparently it is very cheap. I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara. It doesn't smudge very much, and I get about 14 hours out of it, without clumping throughout the day. I comes in an orange tube, and the brush is plastic, which I like. I actually enjoyed the large funky brush because of the way I do my mascara. I have rounded eyes, so i put most of the mascara on the outer half of my lashes, and that makes my eyes look bigger and more feline and elongated. I don't go into the base of the lashes, because that always, always ends up looking noticeable and cakey, just looks like you overdid the mascara. The way I do it, I manage to make it look as though I'm not wearing anything and my lashes are just naturally so numerous, that shape, that length and that darkness. Big brushes do better with his method because the tip of the brush usually collects a lot of product which is hard to get off, and if it touches your lashes it WILL make it clump. If I don't find a mascara I like better, this one is not bad at all. If you know how to use it well, it's actually pretty great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by melaniemallette

I like it, but I don't love it. The brush is really weird and too big for nothing, and it doesn't make it even at all. Some lashes will look smaller than others, its really weird because your lashes will be like: long long long small long long small long and it's really odd. But I like it, I'd probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by maybom

$5 Cdn...that was a good enough reason for me to buy this mascara. I'm normally disappointed with Avon mascaras but this one is pretty good and I'm using it every day now. I like it's dark, rich color, doesn't smudge or smear on my oily skin (HUGE pros for me), gave a slight curl, lengthened and thickened...and 5 bucks! What I didn't like is that it will flake but only after 12 hours of wear and it can clump if over applied. I also didn't like the brush. It's a big funky brush with spiral bristles that juts out in all directions and the size and shape of the brush is awkward but I make it work by angling it a certain way. Overall, a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Actually, I might re-purchase, but again, "maybe" is not a choice :( My actual rating = 3.5.

I was drawn in by the low intro price of $5 and the fact it claimed to provide length and volume while being water resistant. The tube is huge (think CG lashblast) and orange. The brush is kinda an hourglass shape which is supposed to be able to get all lashes, large and small.

This doesn't clump, gives me nice length, not as much volume as I would like, but OK. It doesn't smudge w/ regular wear (have not yet been caught in rainstorm). It does come off easily w/ my cleansing oil (but then so does everything) and I don't have to work as hard w/ this stuff as w/ my waterproof mascaras.

If I were to pass by an Avon kiosk again and it was still at the low $5 price, I would probably re-purchase. Also, I will only wear in fall/winter/spring since I require waterproof in the summer months.