Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Blue Paradise

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: I give it a 4/5 just because the product COULD be a bit more pigmented. But since I'm not using it on its own, it's not a problem for me. It's perfect for what I use it for. I use this overtop of my Urban Decay Primer Potion and use very neutral shades like "Sidecar" from the original NAKED palette so that it's not as bright and colorful but you can still see it shine through from underneath the neutrals.

Price: I give it a 5/5 just because I got this product at Big Lots for $1! You really can't beat a price like that for a Maybelline Product!

Packaging: I thought that the packaging was cute at first. I loved the see through glass that way you can see the color through it, it just made it look cool, but after knocking it off the counter and onto the floor, it wasn't the glass part that broke, but the plastic. a piece of the cap broke off and I wish that it was just made a little bit better. I was mad that it broke on the first day that I got it. The cap still works, but it just bothers me.... not too big of a deal though.

Would I buy it again? Definitely. Maybe not in this color, but this is the only color they had at Big Lots and I figured... it's $1... why not? I would love to try "Bad to the Bronze" it's been raved about so much, I might just have to go pick that one up. I definitely recommend it, but I just don't suggest wearing it on its own. Use it to build your eyeshadows, works a lot better!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love Maybelline's Color Tattoo shadows!
I own quite a few of them & love all of them except Painted Purple (huge disappointment, most reviewers felt the same way I did ~ huge let down!)
This one looks like iridescent silvery blue in the pot, kinda like OPI's Sapphire DS nail polish, but in cream shadow form. But when I put it on, it looks like a light, powdery blue, with lavender undertones. It's pretty, but not what I was hoping for. I will still wear it, because I love colorful eyeshadows (although for the past 6 months or so, I've been more into neutrals & silvers/greys/blacks) but I was expecting a more silvery iridescent shadow, so I'm a little disappointed, but as I said, the color is still pretty. It just wasn't what I was expecting, so it caught me a little of guard.
It goes on very smooth & creamy, & is blendable. Also lasts without creasing, so it has nice staying power.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a beautiful complex shade and it doesn't require a whole lot of work to apply on lids. I apply using my finger and then I use a dark gray/chacoal shadow in my outer corner. Smudge MAC carbon shadow along my lash line and I have a nice smoldering eye look for daytime. I absolutely love this shade and will carry this color thru fall paired with my darker blues.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A nice dirty, greyish blue that looks nice and sexy for summertime! I just simply swipe this across my lid and go. Add some mascara and define brows and you have a great summer look that doesn't go near looking 80's or "Mimi"-like. It wears of like a great grey eyeshadow, but has a bit of interest with the blue aspect.

Looks great with a tan and some sweet coral blush. The formula is nice and creamy and the application is nice and even. Unlike some other color tattoos I can apply this with my fingers and it looks nice (not patchy). It is a little sheer, but still has a nice color pay off. Doesn't seem to crease on me and I don't set it with powder.

I know Seashore Frost is the rage right now, but if you are unable to find it (like me) and you find this pot....pick this up. I think you will like it. It is a nice sexy, mature blue. Will look great at the beach, which is what I plan to use it for. :)