July 24, 2014 | 1883 users online

Bronzers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jbsantos

This product has been discontinued, but is currently being sold in a set temporarily on the official site.
I just want to start by saying that I am actually pretty shocked that many people hate this bronzer.
A lot of people complained about it being too powdery and soft, which I totally agree with (hence why I took of one lipstick off the overall rating).
However, despite that one little flaw, this product is totally amazing.
This product would best suit people with fair to medium complexions.
It gives a natural finish - no shimmers; not matte -- just a natural bronzed/sun kissed glow; looks very natural
Contains argan oil
And even if i wear this product everyday, I do not break out.
The price is a bit on the high side. I believe I purchased mine for C$38-C$40 (Canadian +tax). But the packaging is absolutely stunning and luxurious.

I think that people just need to use a lighter hand when picking up product with their brushes- pick up and apply small amounts at a time to carefully blend out the product.
This product is perfect for people with sensitive skin who breakout using other face makeup (this product is talc free and bismuth oxychloride free - 2 ingredients I try to stay away from when purchasing face powders).

I really hope Josie Maran brings this product back regularly because I would totally be lost without this product. This is absolute HG bronzer, and really wish more people gave this product some love.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Save your $$$$ for another bronzer. This one is super messy to work with, unless you've got the lightest hand ever when dabbing your brush into the powder. For me, it was just a cloud of powder and all it took was two swirls...and who wants to be breathing that in???

Didn't like the color either on my tan skin. It looked like it was on the reddish side of bronzer tones. Definately not brown like Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil, or golden like the Bare Minerals Ready bronzers.