September 17, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Tolede

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mamma30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got Tolede after searching for a while for a my lips but better shade for the warmer weather . I have soo many strong lip colours but now I wanted something lighter and fresher .I have to say i took no notice of Tolede when it first came out in summer 13 collection and but I wish I had done ! It's a very pretty rose pink colour but I guess it has a bit of brown in there that stops it being glaringly pink . I'm very fair with i would say normal pigmented lips and this is definitely' MLBB 'on me . It stays true to the colour you see in the stick . The wear is average i would say for a lipstick a couple of hours on me , its a satin formula so i didn't expect it to be as long wearing as the matt formulas . I really like the colour and the feel of the lipstick and am finding myself wearing this everyday since i got it . Would definitely re purchase this colour .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by toomuchjoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Tolede is a beautiful rosy brown lipstick in Nars' satin lipstick formula. It was released in the Summer 2013 collection, but I was still able to pick this up on the Nars website as of a week ago.

Neutral shades like this often depend on the wearer, so for reference, I usually range between Mac NC35-40 or Nars Stromboli/Barcelona. I personally REALLY love how this lipstick looks on me. I'm a fan of Nars lip products in general but this happens to be my first of their Satin Lipsticks. It's a very comfortable formula to wear on the lips with. Tolede isn't totally opaque so it enhances your natural lip shade. I have very pigmented lips and Tolede is a warm MLBB shade for me. It makes my lips just slightly more reddish brown than they are naturally. It is really flattering and reminds me of the shade Brigitte Bardot wore on her lips. I've been on the hunt for the perfect wedding day lipstick and this is now a contender!

I'm really happy with this purchase, I only regret falling in love with a product that is limited edition! Nars is perhaps my most loved beauty brand. Their whole range from brushes to skincare to color cosmetics to foundations and concealers is terrific. I haven't been disappointed yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to say that there are not that many lipsticks that can be a good fit to everyone's lips, but this one is, the reviewer before me was lighter complexion so I am a few shades darker and it suits me very nicely, it has the rose shade that is undescribable but will give it a try, its like a mauve,pinkish brown, as if its the color of your lips but better, I believe they call it YLBB! well not everyone's lips are the same color but with Tolede it is, the lipstick kinda morphs into your own lip color but a little brighter to give you a pick me up look.It is permanent shade for Nars and it it sold at department store like Nordstrom, Saks, Nieman and Sephora for $26.00.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kalenalli

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for the perfect summer lipstick, this might be it. I'm a blue-eyed blonde and look washed out without lipstick but most colors are either too muddy or too strong for me. This one looks like the natural color of my lips only a thousand percent better! It's a little dry for me since I usually wear gloss but it seems to last through the morning which is a plus. This will probably become my signature color. Thanks to NARS new products I found the perfect lipstick and the perfect foundation for my fair with yellow and pink undertones complexion.Just bought NARS radiant tinted moisturizer in Groenland. I've been using MAC NC20 for years and can't believe how much better my skin looks with NARS.