Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

4.1

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have short, little damage, heavily highlighted hair. I've tried this a couple months ago. Yuck! Made my hair very heavy with only some volume. The smell is okay. It lathered up nice but the way my hair felt when it was dried was very unpleasant. I will not repurchase.

on 4/27/2015 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Have very thin strands and this had helped. BUT. It completely dried my hair beyond comprehension. Did thicken strands and create volume, but wasnt impressed with how dry and brittle it made my hair. (Even though it was thick and vamped)

on 4/23/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have only been using this for a week and can definitely feel a difference in my hair. I have fairly thick curly hair, but my layered cut sometimes can make my hair seem flat, I love my cut, but I also love to have some volume. This definitely does the trick. I only shampoo my hair every two to three days and in between I co-wash. Unfortunately this product is a little more expensive to just co-wash with so I use my Aussie aussome volume conditioner on those days. The smell is pleasant, I would describe it as a vanilla musk scent but not overpowering in the least, a very warm smell. The price is the only thing that kept me from giving it a full 5 lippies, it is worth the price but for those who are on a bit of a tight budget it's a splurge.

on 4/15/2015 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Simply amazing! I used kerastase, redken, and many other brands and this is a HG ... Great smell, leaves the hair soft .... You need to use conditioner and shampoo together for better results.

on 4/12/2015 1:42:00 PM

This shampoo is amazing. My hair became softer and healthier. I'm so glad. I never dyed my hair before, there is no damage in my hair, so I don't know how it will effect dyed hairs. But I can briefly say that this is the best shampoo I ever had. It's a little bit pricey than other shampoos but definitely worth it.

on 3/29/2015 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have very long medium black hair and I really do love what this shampoo does to it on the 1st day. It feels soft, looks fuller, has a nice shine, and the ends are fully nourished. There's a pretty smell that lasts forever. But, I won't buy again because it leaves a very weird, very heavy grease on my roots by day 2. It leaves a coating on the ends of my hair also but it's not as bad as it is in the roots. It's super weird because there's all this volume in my roots too but the roots are so thick and heavy with this grease as well---and it's not oil, it's some weird grease. I have a naturally oily scalp and I'm used to oil by the second day that dry shampoo can usually soak up but this is just gross. I know if I washed my hair every day this wouldn't be a problem but I can't, my ends are prone to breakage and get dry if I wash every day. So for people who do wash daily, I'm sure this is a great shampoo for you. For those who wash 3-4 times a week with oily scalps, stay away.

on 3/17/2015 1:06:00 PM

I have fine shoulder length hair. I normally use all natural products to avoid the harsh chemicals, and I really learned my lesson when I started to use Organix. This shampoo/conditioner was SO harsh on my hair that it literally began to fall out. Every time I washed my hair, I would have clumps of hair falling out. Even on the days when I wouldn't wash my hair, if I used a hair elastic, there would be tons of hair attached to it when I let my hair down. I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone, especially those who have fine hair. It's not like I can afford to lose a lot of hair to begin with! Back to all natural products to avoid being bald. Save your money and go natural.

on 2/21/2015 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This shampoo is excellent for my thin hair. An added benefit is the purple tint, which really helps me since i'm a bottle blonde.

Besides the scent, which is ahhhhhmazing, i can really tell that this shampoo helps thicken my hair. On the weekends i use a different shampoo since i style my hair less and i can definitely tell a difference in terms of volume.

on 2/17/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This shampoo works really well for my dry, damaged, color-treated hair. It's sulphate-free, cleans my hair without completely stripping it of natural oils, and is reasonably priced. I'm currently on my second bottle, and will definitely repurchase in the future.

on 1/11/2015 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the tall version of this along with the tall conditioner for $10. Which is what made me cave in and try it.

I'm not really impressed with the Organix line. They're nice products but there's something lacking. With this shampoo it seems like it just sort of cleans my hair. While it isn't drying, I feel like I lack volume. Moisture is nice and all but there's got to be a way to have volume to hair too.

2/23/15update: I've figured a way to make this work! I put a bunch of the shampoo in, use the middle of my fingers to massage my scalp, and them rub my ends between my hands (like you would rub your hands together when you're cold). I've stopped heavily scrubbing and now use a large tooth comb too on my wet hair. My hair is silky with this! It's still lacking on 2nd day hair and I want to try some of their other products to see if I can get a bit more volume