July 29, 2014 | 2023 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Cindernella

Smells delish..cleans well but Holy Volume this shampoo brought new life to my hair NO OTHER Shampoo has given volume like this. Please try if you haven't !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by elifnazli

I had big hopes while i was buying this but this shampoo is a big disappointment. First of all, it dried my hair so badly. After i used this ,my hair became extremely dry and extremely hard to style or brush. Also, it didn't add any volume at all. regret to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by kittylove16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay I was so excited to use this product because of the biotin, I have damaged, dry, breaking hair. This did not do much to my hair it kind of left a weird texture to it and made my hair frizzy. I do like the smell of it though that's why I gave it a 3 star. I will be using it until it runs out but no I will not buy this product again. I think I will try the sea mineral moisture shampoo and conditioner c:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried almost all the Organix products. I must say, I love this brand even though some products didnt work as well as they were advertised.
Background: very think, long coloured hair, dry ends but oily roots.
Since using Organix products I have noticed a big difference in my hair structure, my hair isnt tangled anymore, my ends are soft and silky and MY HAIR IS GETTING LONGER.
True, some of the products werent very good and I wouldnt recomend them but this biotin keratin shampoo is wonderfull. I probably dont see a big difference in thickness but I guess its because my hair is naturally thick. It does clean hair very well and makes my hair shiny and silky.
The only con is that the smell doesnt last long and you have to use alot of shampoo at once to make bubbles on hair (you know what I mean) LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This shampoo, and the matching conditioner, work very well for my thinning hair. I didn't notice much difference after the first shampoo, but after about the third use, my hair definitely felt thicker and healthier. I don't love the warm vanilla/musk smell, but I am willing to live with it since this shampoo works great for me. I use a tiny bit of the matching conditioner, only from the ears down. I find that the shampoo alone leaves my hair pretty will conditioned, and easy to comb while wet. Every time I use something else, I regret it, because it takes a couple of days back on the Biotin and Collagen routine to get my hair feeling full and healthy again. Other users have complained of a buildup with this shampoo. I don't find that to be a problem. I actually think the product might need to build up a bit in order to obtain the best results.

Update 6/12/14: In my initial review, I gave this 4 lippies. After using it a few more weeks, I have added that coveted 5th lippie. The bottom line is that, the more I use this, the better my hair looks and feels. My advice to anyone with thin hair is to try this shampoo and conditioner, and stick with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Five star shampoo. It does everything it says thickens, strengthens, just healthy looking hair. It's not really meant for damaged hair but rather maintaining and revitalizing currently healthy hair. It's also sulfate free for a consumer that wants everything gunk free. Very affordable too, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I was surprised that this shampoo (and the conditioner) actually worked. It made my hair seem fuller and richer. It styled so nice, no fly aways or frizziness (of course I always put a serum on my hair before blow drying but I usually still have some frizz, not with this S & C). This stuff is pretty amazing. I had to leave a review! How often does a product actually do what it claims? A drugstore brand no less! I will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fine hair and I'm always looking for a shampoo to make my hair look full. I picked this up because it's sulfate free and my hair gets damage super easily so I like to stick with sulfate free products when I can. This shampoo give my hair a little thickness but nothing really noticeable. It lathers pretty well which is rare for sulfate free shampoos. And by the third day I had bad build up from it. I have to wash my hair everyday but maybe use this every other day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This product does exactly what it claims. This is my first product by Organix and I am pretty impressed. Also love the smell too. I had tape-in hair extensions done prior to using this shampoo. The lady had installed so much hair that not only did it look bad but it was really pulling on my natural hair. I decided to take them out within 5 days, I was afraid of ruining my not so bad natural hair. As soon as I took the extensions out, I felt my hair was looking somewhat thin and falling off. I started using this shampoo religiously and it did the trick, my hair seems nice and full. I'm loving this shampoo.

I don't use the conditioner that goes with this shampoo. I noticed the conditioner has mixed reviews, not all so great. I use a conditioner by Redken along with this shampoo, and it works out great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by belladil

I love sulfate free shampoos and Organix is by far my favorite of the sulfate free drugstore brands. Before trying the biotin and collagen formula I had tried teatree mint (which is great for winter if you have dry scalp!) and awapuhi ginger, which is supposed to be repairing. This one is hands down my favorite formula. I highlight my hair and I think that using this shampoo and conditioner has minimized damage and helped with color upkeep.

I personally did not like the scent of this shampoo and conditioner, but that is just personal preferance. It hasn't really left the scent on my hair too strongly. In comparison, to L'Oreal Paris EverPure Volume shampoo and conditioner I really prefer Organix Biotin and Collagen. The scent is much more pleasant in Organix and I feel like it does a better job at cleaning my hair for about the same price. I will definitely reccomend this product to my friends who are looking for a sulfate free hair care system without breaking the bank! If you're interested in this product Target often has the 50% more free bottles for the same price ~$6. The only reason I didn't give this product a higher score is because it is somewhat expseive when you buy the normal sized bottles.