Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

3.8

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 9/2/2015 7:48:00 PM

Thick and full? Not so much. I picked it up because it was sulfate-free but boy oh boy does it dry my hair out! It basically made my hair like dull and dead. I know it's supposed to be chemical-free but I don't think it's supposed to kill your hair. I used up the bottle only because it was so pricey but I definitely won't be picking this one up again.

on 8/6/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shampoo is just OK, nothing special. It's sulfate free, which is good for me, but it didn't have any positive effects on my hair. It didn't volumize or thicken like it claims to do. True, it didn't strip my color, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. I've used other Organix shampoos with the same outcome. So I've switched to a brand I like much better: Shea Moisture. I love the Manuka Honey formula as well as the Tahitian Noni and Raw Shea Butter formulas. Their masks are also excellent. I particularly like the Jamaican Black Castor Oil clarifying shampoo with apple cider vinegar. It smells really clean and fresh and it removes all the sticky residue from styling products and hairspray. And SM poos are all sulfate free, paraben and silicone free and , importantly for me, cruelty free. So what more can you ask for? SM is a bit more expensive than Organix, but the difference between the two is astounding. SM leaves my hair soft and silky and really shiny, something the Oragnix shampoos never did. So I don't recommend this Organix poo. If you want sulfate free, then try SM instead.

on 8/1/2015 9:45:00 PM

I bought this shampoo to give my hair some volume. It did give my hair some volume but I felt that it dried out my hair in the meanwhile. It smells really great and is overall a decent shampoo but I really wouldn't buy it again.

on 7/24/2015 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Made my hair so tangled.
Volume was just ok nothing impressive.
I have achieved the same from cheap shampoos that are not moisturizing.

on 7/20/2015 12:16:00 AM

Ugh I can't even explain how dry this made my hair. I have thin hair that's been through the ringer in the past with bad bleach jobs and dreads. But this honestly made my hair feel even thinner than it already is and completely dry even after conditioning my whole head. My cheap as crap herbel essences shampoo did a better job. I bought it because of the reviews on here. And the fact that so many people said it smelled like the fragrance pink sugar. I didn't really find that it did at all or at least it's not noticeable enough to care for it. It wasn't cheap either. I think it's overpriced and way overhyped.

I always seen girls post pictures from this line on to instagram. But I haven't really had good experiences with any of their products I have tried so far. Honestly it was a waste of money. And It's probably going to end up under my bathroom sink with the rest of my crappy products lol.

on 7/17/2015 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mom purchased this for me and my sister, we have stick straight hair so she thought this shampoo and conditioner would help me and her. I did notice a difference in my hair after the first wash, my hair felt more bouncy. The thing I didn't like about this product is the smell! Mine smelt very smoky like cigarettes! I read other reviews saying it smells like the perfume called Pink Sugar, which I love, but mine didn't smell like that. Maybe I got a defective bottle?

on 7/16/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This gave my hair a lot of volume!
I have thin, fine hair and am always looking for products to make my hair thicker.
I was hesitant to try this product because it isn't a high quality brand, or even a salon brand.

At first I got the impression it was kind of gimmicky because biotin is really only helpful if swallowed, so what was it going to do for my hair?? But that's just a marketing name for the product to give you an idea that it's a volumizing shampoo.
I use it's a 10 as my leave-in and I also use a hair oil for when my hair is dry and this shampoo still made my hair look volumized and didn't get weighed down by that product!

I think this smells great and it makes my hair look full and volumized.
It doesn't claim to add shine and nourishment, but I really wish it did that to my hair. Hey, we can't have everything!
If you're looking for volume/fullness in an inexpensive product, get this!

on 6/8/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this shampoo off and on for about 2 months. What I like about it is that it makes my hair very soft and shiny, has no sulfates and the brand doesn't test on animals. The scent of this is nice and fresh too. It really doesn't give hair volume,I really didn't notice much difference there so if you're looking for a volumizing shampoo I think there are better ones out there.This is a great basic shampoo that is good for hair,since it doesn't contain sulfates. Organix does have many good products,I love that they're more natural than some other shampoos. I took one lippie off for the volume factor.

on 5/23/2015 11:18:00 PM

This is my favourite out of all the Organix shampoos/conditioners. This one makes my fried hair so soft and feeling "normal" again. It's not very expensive at all, and it smells a lot like Pink Sugar Sensual perfume (in my opinion). It's a staple product in my shower!

on 5/18/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased this shampoo with the conditioner also about two days ago for 5.00 each and I love it. After one wash my hair was about the same, but softer than normal. The second wash I noticed my hair was more full. I am skeptical on how it's possible for one day to have thin-ish hair and the next to see noticeable results. I leave the shampoo in for about 2mins , focusing on the roots more, and rinse out. The conditioner I leave on for 15mins, also focusing on the roots and the ends. The smell is so subtle , yet so nice, when you do smell it. I air dry my hair and even after sleeping my hair is soft , thick, and has no tangles, and I have wild curly hair!!! This product is so far amazing! The bottle sizes are cute and compact so they won't take up much room in the shower/bath .

Top Rated Organix Products