Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 6/8/2015 12:51:00 AM

I have used this shampoo off and on for about 2 months. What I like about it is that it makes my hair very soft and shiny, has no sulfates and the brand doesn't test on animals. The scent of this is nice and fresh too. It really doesn't give hair volume,I really didn't notice much difference there so if you're looking for a volumizing shampoo I think there are better ones out there.This is a great basic shampoo that is good for hair,since it doesn't contain sulfates. Organix does have many good products,I love that they're more natural than some other shampoos. I took one lippie off for the volume factor.

on 5/23/2015 11:18:00 PM

This is my favourite out of all the Organix shampoos/conditioners. This one makes my fried hair so soft and feeling "normal" again. It's not very expensive at all, and it smells a lot like Pink Sugar Sensual perfume (in my opinion). It's a staple product in my shower!

on 5/18/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased this shampoo with the conditioner also about two days ago for 5.00 each and I love it. After one wash my hair was about the same, but softer than normal. The second wash I noticed my hair was more full. I am skeptical on how it's possible for one day to have thin-ish hair and the next to see noticeable results. I leave the shampoo in for about 2mins , focusing on the roots more, and rinse out. The conditioner I leave on for 15mins, also focusing on the roots and the ends. The smell is so subtle , yet so nice, when you do smell it. I air dry my hair and even after sleeping my hair is soft , thick, and has no tangles, and I have wild curly hair!!! This product is so far amazing! The bottle sizes are cute and compact so they won't take up much room in the shower/bath .

on 5/18/2015 9:44:00 AM

Great smell. Leaves hair clean and soft.
Buy it on offer at Boots or Superdrug for the best value. Usually available on a 2 for 7.

on 5/11/2015 7:16:00 AM

This product was horrible for my hair. I usually wash my hair every 2 days or more, but with this one, I had to keep washing it every other day because it got awfully greasy. It made it look flat and thin after few hours of application. I am thinking of just throwing the rest of the product away. I've tried many shampoos thoughout my life and I would say this is one of the worse ones.

on 5/4/2015 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i used to use volumizing shampoos for my flat hair but then switched to organix because it was sulfate free, so when i saw an ad for an organix shampoo that was volumizing, i bought it immediately. i really loved the smell of this, it reminded me of the beach a little bit. but after using about half the bottle i had to throw it out because i hated what it did to my hair. it gave my hair, especially the roots, a very heavy and sticky feeling. it also seemed to make my hair more dull, completely sucking out the shine and giving my hair an almost frizzy quality. i would not recommend this shampoo/conditioner at all!

on 5/4/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product at Walmart for under 6$ which is the cheapest I've seen it (elsewhere Walgreens, Publix, CVS, outrageously priced). My hair is naturally medium-thickness but because of over processing i have a lot of breakage and it feels thinnerish...

Anyways, I love love love the smell of this shampoo. Like aquolinas Pink sugar, very sweet. It lathers well and feels like it cleans my hair pretty well too. As for thickness, no noticeable difference and actually the only thing I've noticed is increased fallout/breakage. I usually wash my hair 2/3x / week and always followup with a deep conditioner but with other shampoos never noticed this much fallout.

My hair also doesn't feel much shinier or softer although after shampooing it has decent slip even before conditioning.

All in all, its sulfate free and smells great so if you're looking for something along those lines I'd give it a shot. However, as for thickening and body; no.
I will add, though, too, that maybe using it in combo with the conditioner of the same line would yield better results but I'm not really sols on the line to invest

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have short, little damage, heavily highlighted hair. I've tried this a couple months ago. Yuck! Made my hair very heavy with only some volume. The smell is okay. It lathered up nice but the way my hair felt when it was dried was very unpleasant. I will not repurchase.

on 4/27/2015 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Have very thin strands and this had helped. BUT. It completely dried my hair beyond comprehension. Did thicken strands and create volume, but wasnt impressed with how dry and brittle it made my hair. (Even though it was thick and vamped)

on 4/23/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have only been using this for a week and can definitely feel a difference in my hair. I have fairly thick curly hair, but my layered cut sometimes can make my hair seem flat, I love my cut, but I also love to have some volume. This definitely does the trick. I only shampoo my hair every two to three days and in between I co-wash. Unfortunately this product is a little more expensive to just co-wash with so I use my Aussie aussome volume conditioner on those days. The smell is pleasant, I would describe it as a vanilla musk scent but not overpowering in the least, a very warm smell. The price is the only thing that kept me from giving it a full 5 lippies, it is worth the price but for those who are on a bit of a tight budget it's a splurge.