Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

3.8

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

I like this. yes I understand that no shampoo will ever make my hair thicker. but this one at least makes my hair look more voluminous. I ran out of it but will buy it again.

This shampoo helped my hair so much! I was having issues with my hair falling out and breaking off after becoming obsessed with touching up my hair dye and leaving the dye in my hair longer and more frequent than I should have. Doing that to my hair caused it to break off at the roots. Due to the hair loss, the spikes re growth/baby hairs became more noticable(ew not cute). I watch a few YouTube videos and found this line. I've been using it for 3 months now and can honestly say I see and feel a difference! Even my co workers have mentioned that my hair looks and feels thicker. My hair has grown out so fast from when I had chopped it off last spring. Even the crazy spiky baby hairs have all grown out and now looks more normal around the crown of my head. I'm using the sea weed(kelp?) conditioner from the same brand because the store was OOS on the conditioner version of that shampoo. honestly thought the conditioner itself has made my hair really soft and supple. Love this line. I will continue using it and will explore the other options they have as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this Shampoo as gift for Christmas. I find the smell is really appealing (feels like a treat to me). I will say, after you wash it completely out and your still in the shower, it seems like it's left some sort of protective coating on your hair. What that is... I do not know. Good or bad. I do not know. I decided to say that "Yes" I may buy it again but this is merely based on liking the scent.

First of all, let's be clear: there isn't a shampoo that can actually, permanently thicken your hair, or make it grow. It just isn't scientifically possible. What it can do, however is give you the appearance of thicker hair, while you are using it, which is just what this shampoo/conditioner does. That being said, this shampoo & conditioner is preventing me from cutting my hair right now! I have been using it for about a week. It smells delightful like cotton candy, and makes my bra-strap length hair look much thicker than it is. I have fine hair, but a lot of it. I am approaching 40 and am considering cutting my hair because my ponytail width is definitely not what it used to be! I love the way my hair looks when I use this, and it also seems to let me stretch the time between shampoos in conjunction with a dry shampoo. It is the best "volumizing" shampoo I have used! Highly recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have no complaints with this product! My husband and I were traveling for a wedding across country and I forgot shampoo and conditioner. I bought travel sizes of the shampoo and conditioner and fell in love immediately! Not only does it smell REALLY GOOD, my hair feels thicker! I now have the full sized shampoo and conditioner and will continue to use this product!

This is a great product! If you had break outs from this, it's probably because of the biotin. If you don't have enough water with biotin you will break out. I suggest having at least 3 gallons a day

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This shampoo made my scalp itchy and break out after a couple uses. I didn't notice too much of a difference in my hair either, just that it now smelled like Pink Sugar. I don't recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually love this brand. Im a bit of a soap/shampoo addict. It's a bit pricy but I got it on sale for $5 I think. I'm not super fond of the smell as it's very fruity and Bath and Body Works smelly to me (I don't like their stuff). But I do like that once it's off the smell lingers (I like my hair to smell lightly nice). I have thick wavy/curly with finer/straight hair on the front right side, crazy genes. Anyway, since I have so many shampoos I like to switch it up pretty often. I love the ingredients, the packaging, and the post-shower smell. It leaves my hair feeling very healthy and really clean. I'm sure if it bothers anybody's skin it's the added fragrance. I can't say that it's made my hair stop falling out or grow or anything. But I do really, really like this and it's lasted me a really long time even though I use a lot at a time. I recommend it if you like strongish fruity smells only. I think it would work for most hair types

Bought this as I needed something for my flat hair that's been falling out.
I was doing research and saw that Biotin is great for hair so I purchased some from Boots in an offer (whoop) and biotin in a tablet form too but only 300ug.

Used it for a week and my hair felt a lot stronger and more volumised but unfortunately, this made me break out. LOADS!

I had hairline spots all over my forehead and where I was rinsing out the shampoo, I got little white head pimples on my chest. I've never had acne on my body before so I knew it was the shampoo. I stopped using it immediately. It took months for the pimples to go. I used bio oil to help the healing process to get rid of the scarring it left behind.

Overall it made my hair feel great but the side affects has put me off from purchasing again. I've carried on taking my Biotin tablets and I don't have as many breakouts.

Advise - Just check how much biotin you can take before the side affects kick in.

My tolerance is really low but my friend is able to take up to 2000ug! Her hair is freaking amazing. So strong & shiny.

I used this shampoo for about a month and did notice less hair falling out and a bit more of volume.
The product is very creamy and it does moisturize...well it moisturized my dry frizzy hair pretty good.
I did not like the smell....it has a musk to it that was not pleasant to me.
It is a bit pricey but you can catch it on sale every now and then at Walgreens.
I love how cute the bottles are, though.
I did use it to the very last drop but I will not be buying it again because of the smell...

Top Rated Organix Products