September 18, 2014 | 1980 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Liz081988

The product made my thinning hair fall out even more. I loved the smell and the cute packaging but the hair loss every time I take a shower was annoying. 👎Switching back to loreal everstrong thickening system

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by CurlyHeadedTreasure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so where I live this stuff is hard to come by at BOTH Targets in my city. Sells out fast. I started using this my second semester of college and after the first use I LOVED it. It really does add volume to your hair, at least for curly hair. My hair was around shoulder length at that time, and is 3c texture so I love something to help with volume. Definitely recommend it to my fellow curly heads. Doesn't dry my hair out, left it soft still and not frizzy like other products. Added a little olive oil after I rinsed out like I do with all conditioners

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Kimillion79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair was very dry & thin, after using both the shampoo & conditioner 1 time my hair started to look & feel a lot fuller & I use OGX coconut milk to moisturize! I havent used another product since starting this, thinning hair runs in my family but these products changed all of that for me! I think this is just the new products that I will use forever, only problem is you cant find it everwhere & when I cant I just use OGX keratin shampoo or Argan oil shampoo but OGX everything is good. Mind you I also take biotin vitamin because I dont want to use hairfinity. I dont know if its the combination that works for me but even when I forget to take my vitamins I still love biotin shampoo & condish!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Cindernella

Smells delish..cleans well but Holy Volume this shampoo brought new life to my hair NO OTHER Shampoo has given volume like this. Please try if you haven't !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by elifnazli

I had big hopes while i was buying this but this shampoo is a big disappointment. First of all, it dried my hair so badly. After i used this ,my hair became extremely dry and extremely hard to style or brush. Also, it didn't add any volume at all. regret to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by kittylove16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay I was so excited to use this product because of the biotin, I have damaged, dry, breaking hair. This did not do much to my hair it kind of left a weird texture to it and made my hair frizzy. I do like the smell of it though that's why I gave it a 3 star. I will be using it until it runs out but no I will not buy this product again. I think I will try the sea mineral moisture shampoo and conditioner c:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried almost all the Organix products. I must say, I love this brand even though some products didnt work as well as they were advertised.
Background: very think, long coloured hair, dry ends but oily roots.
Since using Organix products I have noticed a big difference in my hair structure, my hair isnt tangled anymore, my ends are soft and silky and MY HAIR IS GETTING LONGER.
True, some of the products werent very good and I wouldnt recomend them but this biotin keratin shampoo is wonderfull. I probably dont see a big difference in thickness but I guess its because my hair is naturally thick. It does clean hair very well and makes my hair shiny and silky.
The only con is that the smell doesnt last long and you have to use alot of shampoo at once to make bubbles on hair (you know what I mean) LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This shampoo, and the matching conditioner, work very well for my thinning hair. I didn't notice much difference after the first shampoo, but after about the third use, my hair definitely felt thicker and healthier. I don't love the warm vanilla/musk smell, but I am willing to live with it since this shampoo works great for me. I use a tiny bit of the matching conditioner, only from the ears down. I find that the shampoo alone leaves my hair pretty will conditioned, and easy to comb while wet. Every time I use something else, I regret it, because it takes a couple of days back on the Biotin and Collagen routine to get my hair feeling full and healthy again. Other users have complained of a buildup with this shampoo. I don't find that to be a problem. I actually think the product might need to build up a bit in order to obtain the best results.

Update 6/12/14: In my initial review, I gave this 4 lippies. After using it a few more weeks, I have added that coveted 5th lippie. The bottom line is that, the more I use this, the better my hair looks and feels. My advice to anyone with thin hair is to try this shampoo and conditioner, and stick with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Five star shampoo. It does everything it says thickens, strengthens, just healthy looking hair. It's not really meant for damaged hair but rather maintaining and revitalizing currently healthy hair. It's also sulfate free for a consumer that wants everything gunk free. Very affordable too, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I was surprised that this shampoo (and the conditioner) actually worked. It made my hair seem fuller and richer. It styled so nice, no fly aways or frizziness (of course I always put a serum on my hair before blow drying but I usually still have some frizz, not with this S & C). This stuff is pretty amazing. I had to leave a review! How often does a product actually do what it claims? A drugstore brand no less! I will definitely buy again.