October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Superdrug - Simply Pure Aqua Hydrating Eye Gel

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Timkerbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I very often get compliments on looking a lot younger than I am, but I have felt for some time that the area around my eyes is starting to look a bit tired. I have had minor puffiness, and some very fine lines under my eyes at the top of my cheeks (smile lines).

I picked this eye gel up on a whim, and it is without a doubt one of the best skin care purchases I have made.
The product comes in a generous 15 ml tube, and it costs just over £4. It's one of those products you can often get discounted too, so the price is excellent. The tube it comes in is nothing flashy, but it's nice and hygienic. It's easy to get just the right amount.

I have very sensitive skin that often reacts to products and environments, causing itchy eyelids or itchy eyes. When I moisturise with a regular cream around my eyes I invariably wake up really puffy in the morning, but going without anything at all isn't appealing either when you are my age and wrinkles are a threat around the corner.

This eye gel is absolutely fantastic. It doesn't cause any itchiness or irritation at all, but rather calms down my eyes if they are irritated. It reduces puffiness, and I can put on a generous amount before bed and wake up looking refreshed. And best of all, it has actually significantly reduced the fine lines that were starting to show around my eyes.

To make a good product even better it is BUAV certified and completely vegan.