Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach

3.7

on 7/26/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have several colors of these they are really good gloss for drugstore overpriced but then again revlon is overpriced overall but still really good glosses

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of lip gloss per se but I decided to give this particular product a try. I'll admit what attracted me was not the formula but the color! I'd describe it as pink-peach with a soft gold shimmer. Absolutely stunning. With that being said, I was let down upon application. The color itself is pretty sheer, nothing resembling the packaging. While I felt let down, I was still semi-happy with the color. I'd go so far as to say it's definitely a "your lips but better" kind of shade. Now, onto the formula...silky, smooth, & non-sticky. I definitely feel like my lips are hydrated. This is something you don't find often seeing as a majority of lip glosses seem to have that tacky/patchy kind of feel

on 4/18/2015 3:30:00 AM

I love how glossy this makes my lips look. It's a very light peach color. Really gorgeous

on 3/18/2015 2:48:00 AM

FAVORITE LIP GLOSS EVER! Looks so smooth, even and beautiful and peaches are my favorite shade on my skin tone. got it for 4.99 on sale so hell yes hell yes. Only hate the taste cause it just tastes like melted plastic but it doesn't drip into the inside of my mouth like most glosses do so I don't notice the taste after like 2 minutes

on 5/13/2014 2:04:00 AM

Liked it but didn't love it. Most things about it are great - it applies smoothly and gives your lips a lasting, non-sticky shine with a little shimmer to it. However this shade is very sheer. I was hoping it would give my lips a little more color. I was also hoping it would have a nice scent to it - c'mon "peach" is even in the name! - but it has no fragrance at all. Although I guess that's what some people prefer. Overall pretty good, just not great.

on 5/7/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice pale pinky peach lipgloss. It looks a lot brighter in the tube, but on my lips at least it's really subtle. The texture is really nice: not too sticky. I like to use this on top of Revlon's Smoked Peach Lipstick. On its own, it makes a nice natural looking gloss. Very good value. Not my HG peach lipgloss. I'm still looking for that, but it's still a good choice.

I fell in love with the color in the tube... Pinky peach with flecks of golden glitter. So pretty! Sadly it doens't show up on my lips.. It's not overly sticky and does give lips a nice sheen but I can get that with any clear gloss.. Too bad. Wish it was a little more pigmented.

on 3/9/2014 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this gloss. It is a light peach with a hint of pink, and gold shimmer. It's not the most pigmented gloss, but it adds semi-sheer color and some shine. It's a really nice formula, it's non-sticky, really moisturizing, and feels good on the lips. I didn't notice a smell or taste with these glosses. I also have Pinkissimo, and Snow Pink. These and Revlon Colorburst are some of the best drug store glosses IMO.

I'm not sure why this gets so many bad reviews! I do agree that it is not very pigmented though. But overall, I'm loving this gloss. The color is so pretty and I will be wearing this even more come spring and summer! It doesn't really have a scent, though, which makes me a little sad because I like scented lipglosses. It's very pretty over nude lipsticks. I would repurchase.

on 1/4/2014 1:02:00 AM

Beautiful color in the tube. A peachy color with sparkles. Goes on way too sheer. Will keep for home while cleaning or something to throw on quickly. I always say I will stick to high end glosses like Mac and Chanel but get bored while in drug store and think i found a great color and buy. Same results... a waste of money! If you like higher end glosses don't waste your money on this stuff! Old saying applies... you get what you pay for!!!