February 27, 2015 | 1645 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Liked it but didn't love it. Most things about it are great - it applies smoothly and gives your lips a lasting, non-sticky shine with a little shimmer to it. However this shade is very sheer. I was hoping it would give my lips a little more color. I was also hoping it would have a nice scent to it - c'mon "peach" is even in the name! - but it has no fragrance at all. Although I guess that's what some people prefer. Overall pretty good, just not great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very nice pale pinky peach lipgloss. It looks a lot brighter in the tube, but on my lips at least it's really subtle. The texture is really nice: not too sticky. I like to use this on top of Revlon's Smoked Peach Lipstick. On its own, it makes a nice natural looking gloss. Very good value. Not my HG peach lipgloss. I'm still looking for that, but it's still a good choice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I fell in love with the color in the tube... Pinky peach with flecks of golden glitter. So pretty! Sadly it doens't show up on my lips.. It's not overly sticky and does give lips a nice sheen but I can get that with any clear gloss.. Too bad. Wish it was a little more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss. It is a light peach with a hint of pink, and gold shimmer. It's not the most pigmented gloss, but it adds semi-sheer color and some shine. It's a really nice formula, it's non-sticky, really moisturizing, and feels good on the lips. I didn't notice a smell or taste with these glosses. I also have Pinkissimo, and Snow Pink. These and Revlon Colorburst are some of the best drug store glosses IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why this gets so many bad reviews! I do agree that it is not very pigmented though. But overall, I'm loving this gloss. The color is so pretty and I will be wearing this even more come spring and summer! It doesn't really have a scent, though, which makes me a little sad because I like scented lipglosses. It's very pretty over nude lipsticks. I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Beautiful color in the tube. A peachy color with sparkles. Goes on way too sheer. Will keep for home while cleaning or something to throw on quickly. I always say I will stick to high end glosses like Mac and Chanel but get bored while in drug store and think i found a great color and buy. Same results... a waste of money! If you like higher end glosses don't waste your money on this stuff! Old saying applies... you get what you pay for!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!!!!!!! Strong and beautiful packaging, Feels good, Amazing pigmentation, color looks exquisite!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by blubberina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! It's around $10 here in the Philippines, but it's worth it. It's a sheer lipgloss, so it's great if you're looking for some shine over a lipstick. On my lips, which are a sort of a mauve-pink, this goes on great for when i don't want a lipstick on but i want something with a hint of color. It gives my lips a subtle peachy hint plus the glossy sheen it delivers. Stays on for a decent amount of time, 2-3 hours even with a meal, but you'll need to touch it up. Will repurchase over and over!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I like Revlons Super Lustrous lip glosses, and I was really excited when I saw this one...in fact I was so excited that I payed 10.99$ for it and I have to say it wasn't worth it (for me at least). Its very sticky and way too sheer. It looked like a pinky-coral in the packaging but its way too orange. I might pick up another shade because it might just be this one that didnt work for me. If you don't mind sticky gloss and you like sheer, orangey and highly shimmery glosses you might like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Carm1101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited when I saw this product on the display at my local pharmacy. I had purchased pretty much every color of the previous Super Lustrous line from Revlon. These new colors looked so pretty on display but the packaging was different so I figured I should try out a couple before I went crazy and bought all the colors (just in case they changed the formula as well). It seems like they did change the formula. I really liked the color Pango Peach in the packaging and honestly it looks nice on my fair skin but it does not have a lot of pigmentation. It has some glitter as well. I prefer how it looks over a lipstick, even a sheer color. I will not be repurchasing this product again because honestly there are so many better glosses out there for the price. I am usually a huge fan of Revlon lip products but I am a little disappointed this time.