October 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Imari Blossom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Really too young for me, but I love the tart candied flower of it. Easy to wear, and smells like an Avon scent, so nothing hugely outstanding. Still, pleasant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of those additions that probably shouldn't have been. It reminds me of Avon floral fails from 20 years ago. Imari Seduction is way better, imo. But, as always, it's up to personal choice and preference. I suggest not trusting those little sniff swatches in the brochure. They almost all smell the same and I'm not sure why Avon does that. What I do is buy the purse sprays and body creams (skin softeners) when they go on for $5 or mix and match bundle deals that way I'm not wasting a ton of money if I hate the scent. The skin softeners are awesome if you want a softer scent. Sometimes I prefer those to the sprays, but the body lotions are worthless and watery. You can always return anything if you don't like it, but I hate returns (I'd rather give it away). You can ask your rep if she has any samples on hand, if not I hate asking her to buy some just for me. So, some recommendations. Haiku is fresh kind of green and like honeysuckles but not sweet. Still good for summer or anytime you want a light fragrance. Another good one is Far and Away which is more evening. And, Rare Gold for serious evening wear; nothing girly about that one and it seems very sophisticated. This is coming from someone who loves high end, and so far these are the only Avon fragrances I can recommend that I've tried and enjoyed that don't smell cheap or off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very fruity and floral. Many fragrances out today are fruity and floral, but Imari Blossom does it right! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the second recent Avon fragrance purchase that I have been disappointed with recently, although it is not as bad of a scrubber as Far Away Bella.
Imari Blossom to me is v a g u e l y reminiscent of Nina Ricci's Love by Nina, which I already own and have no need for a double of, especially one as badly done as this. (Love by Nina was the green apple with pink leaf top ltd. ed. version of Ricci's Red Apple fragrance).
Avon Blossom may be similar to the red apple Nina Ricci one too, although I can't say for sure because I don't have that version.

Avon's Blossom has distinct peach and plum notes along with apple notes.
I normally love peach, such as the peach in Ricci's Love in Paris, or Guerlain's Mitsouko, but the peach in Blossom smells just plain cheap as in very cheap done in overkill. Although I like and appreciate many "cheap" lower end fragrances if they are well done, like the plum in Imari Seduction, Avon's Today, Far Away and FA Exotic, Paris Hilton's Can Can, Siren and Tease, Love's Baby Soft, Alyssa Ashley Coco Vanilla and Fizzy, Curve Crush,- you can see I am not a perfume snob - I think Imari Blossom could have been much better done. UGGHHH...another bottle to return to Avon, along with Far Away Bella...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It is quite unique. It is a sweet scent, with some fruity notes. I smell plum and green apple maybe? It is hard for me to describe this scent other than that I love it and it smells sooo good. Nice for spring.