September 16, 2014 | 1766 users online

Hair - Bain de Terre - Green Meadow Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells great. I love the thick green consistency. It does not however do anything wow for my hair. I found I would only use it as a clarifying shampoo once in awhile.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo a is thick, green gel that lathers pretty well. The smell is great, it reminds me of Love's Baby Soft Rain scent from the 80s. However, it leaves my fine hair rough and dry. Conditioner just barely takes the edge off. Too bad, because I really like the fresh meadow scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is alright. It doesn't work any better than my Tresemme shampoo and Tresemme is much cheaper. The smell is nice. I was just disappointed in the quality because of the price. I can buy a shampoo for $3-5 and get the same results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this years ago and recently started using it again. I had forgotten how much I loved the scent! This shampoo always leaves my hair feeling really clean and not heavy at all. I don't recommend this if you're looking for a repairing shampoo. Even though this is considered a "balancing shampoo", I think it sort of falls along the lines of a good overall cleansing shampoo without leaving a lot of buildup. Although it doesn't dry my hair out, it doesn't leave any greasy feeling at all. And this works awesome on my hair along with the White Clover (now called Jasmine) conditioner. And the way it smells in my hair.....yummy! I even like to put some of this shampoo on my loofah and use as a body wash, I like the smell that much. Yes, it's a little pricey- about $11 a bottle, but to me it's worth it because it smells and works great.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by evavongeigern

I love this scent. It doesn't dry out my normal hair. It just gets the hair gently cleansed, not dried out. It saves my chlorinated hair from looking straw like and depressed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 6:40:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cleanses well without overdrying. Just a great everyday shampoo. And do I even need to mention the smell? Yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2005 4:06:00 AM More reviews by gwen528

This is a good basic shampoo that does what it's supposed to. Always leave my oily hair feel clean but not dry. It has a wonderful scent unlike anything I've ever tried before. The ingredients include a lot of herbal stuff, which is a bonus for me. 4 lippies because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by espoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does exactly what you'd hope a daily shampoo would do. It cleans normal-to-oily hair without drying or leaving hair limp and lifeless. A bit expensive, though. Smells great, very "fresh", without being fruity. Probably not something you'd want to use on dry or chemically processed hair, but a very good shampoo for those of us with our normal, natural locks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2004 4:10:00 PM More reviews by misslorraine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another "eh" from me. I use this in conjunction with the White Clover conditioner, and am really not all that psyched about it. As a shampoo, it smells nice, albeit a little chemical-y, and it tends to make my fine hair feel coarse and more than a little stripped. I haven't used the shampoo in a few months for this reason. I don't think I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is so clean and fresh that I wish I liked the results of this shampoo. It left my color treated hair feeling dry and limp.