Dior Lifting Ivory 532

on 7/25/2013 3:28:00 AM

These shadows are perfect! Just a bit of shimmer and the colors make my eyes pop and seem like they would work for every eye color. They apply so buttery and smooth and pigmented and this is ny favorite Dior product hands down.

on 5/25/2013 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love! I have the Nude Pink Design 508: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=120145
which I have seen some reviewers compare to this one. However, they are really quite different. The Ivory palette does have some shimmer, but it is nothing like the glimmer in the Pink Design (which I love, but not for all occasions). The Lifting Ivory is unique neutral palette for me because most neutrals, no matter how lovely, look dirty against my NW10 skin tone. This is one neutral set I can wear and I definitely rec this to ladies who have sworn off the neutral craze for this reason. This palette adds dimension and gives my eyes a more alert, open look (thus the "lifting" component I am guessing). All the shades have a silky, finely milled quality that makes them feel like cream shadows. Extremely high quality, luxe formula IMO. My one gripe is that the dark shade which, can be used as a liner, is not very pigmented and does seem to dry out because it is not protected by regular palette packaging. The little latched trap door that some Dior LE palettes have would be a big improvement. $60.00 is pricey for 5 color palette, but this one is irreplaceable to me. Always complimentary, delicate, pretty, perfect for travel. Would repurchase for sure.

Popular Palettes