July 28, 2014 | 2044 users online

Scrubs - Lancome - Exfoliance Clarte

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by AGDMR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

before using aha it was really gentle for my sensitive skin but I dont know it dried or not.but after aha or less moisturizing it really may have dried my face or lancome's clay mask which I cant guess.granules are perfect but

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by abfabjack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG scrub! I've been using it for years. I love its gel texture and fine, efficient, and gentle scrubbing spheres. It foams up a little and doesn't leave any residue like many scrubs I've tried. I don't use it everyday or to remove makeup. I recommend a separate cleanser for makeup removal. This scrub will leave your skin soft, smooth, and refined. Give this a try you won't be disappointed

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

A good product that scrubs gently and has a nice scent. The beads are small and you won't overscrub, and it leaves you with soft skin. I feel refreshed after using this, but it's not wow enough to make me repurchase it as I can find something similar in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite scrub of all time. My only complaints would be the price and the size( I wish it were a little bigger) but with that being said I still keep buying this stuff because I have yet to find something as gentle and as effective as this. My skin can get these weird dry patches and this really helps. Its gentle enough to use everyday. I use it every morning to help combat flakies from 1% obagi tretioin cream. After using this my face glows and smooth, and my makeup applies like a dream.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It clarifies very well but my skin feels a little tight after use. I think its a good product for those who need a proper cleanser to dissolve heavy make up.
Though its expensive I might consider buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SensitiveCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

According to my experience, this is just an ok scrub. During the first few time uses, it gave me nice result with smaller pores on nose, and the white heads around my nose area were reduced. Unfortunately the effectiveness of the scrub changed after 2 months. It doesn't make my pores smaller, nor reducing my comedones (white heads) anymore. I don't know why it happened like this, but I will continue to use this until finishing the whole tube. I definitely won't repurchase this again because this is kind of pricey with it's result!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by aglisic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. For the price I expected more. It doesn't really do much, I haven't noticed any change really. Won't purchase again, you can get just as good for a lesser price for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

Excellent scrub for my breakout-prone, yet sensitive skin. The particles are medium size, but not too harsh on the skin--big enough to exfoliate well. Has a nice scent too, and good ingredients. Wish it lathered though--then I wouldn't have to use a separate cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

I am always on the hunt for a good exfoliator that gives my face a fresh, smooth, flake free glow...I have been experimenting with many different scrubs for months (Clinique, Dr Brandt, Chanel) and NONE have given me the results this has... The previous exfoliators I have tried always left me still wanting something else, as they were either too harsh, too irritating, too greasy, too expensive, or simply not that effective....I have used this in the past and liked it, but got disgusted with the big hole at the bottom and sorta wrote it off, however found myself remembering how fresh I felt whenever I would use this stuff. I decided I'd give it another try, and it may just be my imagination, but I really think they have re-constructed the hole at the bottom to a slightly smaller size as I am not losing product like before. I am constantly batteling flakes by my nose and and can go rather dull in the cheeks if I don't exfolaite well. Let me just tell you, this is the first time in a long while that I have NO flakes by my nose. While I do realize that the results are only temporary and will need to use this on a regular basis, I am so happy with the outcome...My husband even commented that my face looked very healthy and clean and "different" today. I am happy for the price because I see results and for me that's worth every penny ..Although I don't care for overly fragranced skincare products, this has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent...Clean and smooth...Love it....For the record I have realtively normal-combo skin, with only slight T- zone oil and slight dryness in cheeks...More on the normal side though...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by eponine121

Not my HG scrub, but nice. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, doesn't make any spots worse, nor does it cause breakouts. Gentle exfoliation, but effective. Fresh smell. Lasts ages. Doesn't make me go wow, but a nice facial scrub.