Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil

3.8

refer also to the picture.INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Synthetic Wax,Mica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It applies smooth but it smudges immediately. You can't even get an opaque line because it smears away while you are trying to apply it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like these pencils but I just find myself reaching for my cheaper alternatives more often. Rimmel is my go to

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This review is specific to the 24- Surfer babe blue pencil. Not happy with this product at all. The color was gorgeous but it smears like crazy - on my upper eyelids and around the corners. And the worst part is how hard it is to remove. I feel like a smurf trying to get it off, none of the other eyeliners I own take this much effort to remove. I also own 06 - Blonde ambition, 14 - Cocoa, 25 - Galaxy girl and 32 - Tango night. I've been pleased with those pencils but will not be purchasing 24 - Surfer babe again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have hooded, oily eyelids so finding an eyeliner that doesn't smudge is important to me. I never had much luck with pencil eyeliners due to the fact that they fade, smudge or disappear on my lids. Also I stopped bothering to line my waterline because of it! I bought this because it claims to be waterproof and it is cheaper than the other pencil liners in the store. When I swatched it on my hand, I was initially impressed as it came out pigmented and it didn't rub off with my finger. I went ahead and bought this is Tiramisu (matte dark brown) for about 12 dollars. I used this to create a smudged smokey eyeliner look I like to wear when I'm feeling low maintenance with my makeup. First I used Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my eyelids and then I smudged this liner close to my upper lashline before setting it with a brown eyeshadow on top. My eye makeup tends to crease after 4 hours in heat so I looked in a mirror to see some of the liner has left this dried cakey residue at the ends of my eyes and around my under eyes. I recommend to not layer too much of this eyeliner because of its waxy formula will crumble around your eye no matter how good your eye primer is. I decided to stick with my liquid and gel/ cream liners to line my upper lashline instead. I would not repurchase this product.

I totally agree with the other reviews it's smears after in an hour or less onto my upper eyelid I have never had an eyeliner do this before I would like to take it back not sure if I can without a receipt, very unhappy with this product. Maybe using a blow dryer on the eyelids would seal it but I shouldn't have to do that and I shouldn't have to.

Eyes: Violet

This product is crap. It smears and the pencil is way too creamy. Not repurchasing

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have this in Sun Tan (true gold) and Tango Night (dark black/purple shimmer). The gold is AMAZING and is an exact dupe for Stila Smudge Stick in Koi, with longer staying power. Tango Night is a really nice subtle colour that still pulls purple without being really obvious. Both are amazing and for only $12!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Oh these eye liners make my day each and every day. They have a gel liner consistency but in a convenient pencil form and the range of colours is out of this world. In the US they work out as half the price of the gold standard Urban Decay liners and in Australia they are $13 at the Sydney store. A steal for such a high performing product.

Pros:
- great texture
- stays put unless you want it to disappear
- stunning colour range, my faves are Fifth Avenue, Tiramisu, Cookie Crunch and Cocoa
- range of finishes include matte and shimmer
- colour stays true all day

Cons:
- none really, I just have a gripe about Sephora's Australian store and its anaemic range of stock compared to global stores. It's so sad visiting it for my stash of these liners and not seeing all the lust worthy stuff that hits you in the face overseas. End of rant.

I got this in black lace. It transfers like crazy and melts all over my upper and lower eyelids. After only two hours I got a black line on my lower lid which looked absolutely terrible. Plus, it's creamy but still tugs at my skin. I don't know why it seems so much worse than what other people thought. Maybe I got mine from a bad batch?

I have these in 2 colors and both are terrible! They do not show up on my eyes and smear everywhere. What's worse they burn my eyes. I should have returned them when I could. I'll never buy again! Avon glimmer sticks are way better and are $5.00!