December 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Conditioner - Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by drivewayblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG detangler/leave-in for my fine long hair! Works wonders on my dry ends!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This just did not work for me unfortunately. My biggest issue is that it weighed my hair down horribly. I have long very fine hair & I used just a very light spritz- at first I was loving it but then a few hours later, I noticed how weighed down my was looking. I figured I'd use it on just my ends but even then, it still looked weighed down & almost dingy. I know it has some good ingredients to help strengthen hair so I'll just end up using this on days when I'm not leaving the house.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by natalieb

I bought this according to the Amazon reviews and didn't like it. I live in Denver where it is super dry, this was too milky and think. It didn't do much for my hair. This being said it smells sooooooo good, super disappointed it didn't work as the reviews imply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love it so far. It has a more citrusy scent then I remember. I thought it used to smell sorta like chocolate or vanilla? Makes hair very soft. Helping with damage caused by a temp hair dye.
9/30/14 This spray is amazing. I have never loved a leave in conditioner so much in my life. It really makes hair manageable and soft. Detangles easily and does not weigh hair down or look like you used product in your hair, Wish this did not cost so much and that the scent was better.
I am very please with this. Usually on my thin hair you can tell when I use products because they all build up no matter how little I use and cause my hair to get tangled. Not the case with this at all, I am shocked.
Nothing bad to say at all....wait except for the price lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a sample bottle of this somewhere. It worked okay on me but I condition my very processed hair like crazy so this wasn't really needed. Just to get rid of the last of it, I used the remainder on my daughter's very long, straight and tangle prone hair. I mean, think rat's nest and you got it. It was like a miracle. Like Jesus burst through the clouds with silky, shiny, conditioned hair and smiled down upon us. I have ordered a full size bottle now, pricey for what I normally buy but so worth it if it helps us to keep tangles at bay. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by velvetsnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS LEAVE IN.

I buy this by the liter. No joke.

My hair was very dry and very damaged. I used this on a daily basis, along with the matching shampoo and conditioners (although I feel I could have gotten the same results using whatever shampoo/conditioner) and my split ends don't exist anymore. Literally.
I take this leave-in everywhere I go. It detangles beautifully, doesn't add weight to my hair, doesn't make my hair greasy, doesn't overpower with scent. Its just perfect and I can't say enough about it. I'll be purchasing my second liter bottle here pretty soon as mine is due to run out (after a year of use!) BTW, Marshalls and TJ Maxx sell this by the liter (for $15 BOOM.), and on a good day you can find it.

My hair is so soft, silky, and healthy. I love 95% of Sexy Hair Concepts' products. The Heathly Sexy Hair line is absolutely no exception to that rule.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a slight generic coconut scent that is tolerable for me and it helps with detangling and frizz when my hair becomes unruly in the morning. It is protein based but balanced nicely with other moisturizers and cones for slip. It keeps my hair feeling soft and light and is not greasy at all. I bought the travel sized bottle with my CVS bucks so that in case it didn't work out for me, I wouldn't have to feel bad about wasting my money. So far it has been working out very well on my medium textured 3b curls. I rotate between other moisturizing leave-ins but for a protein boost that doesn't dry out my hair, this is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by amaliejensen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product! I've just finished my first bottle, and I've ordered a second one already! It is very nice at detangling, and makes my hair feel very smooth. I'm using this with CHI Silk Infusion, and it have done so much good for my hair! Since I've not given it 5 is because I haven't really tried that much else.
The bottle got an annoying spray-thing who makes it hart to spray it exactly as you want it, but it doesn't really matter since it is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by d3pthofdarkn3ss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my Ipsy bag a recieved a sample size of this conditioner. I FREAKING LOVE IT! It is lightweight and very effective. I have long, straight thick hair, and I got about 10 -13 uses out of the sample size and I am looking forward to buying the full size. The only issue is the price (of the full size), but hopefully I can find it on sale. This left my hair very shiny and healthy. The only reason I did not give it 5 lippies is the smell. Not really a fan and it fades after you apply it and the hair dries.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by queenreyney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I'm a bit torn about this product. I have big, frizz-prone, long hair with a strong wave/slight curl to it. I previously tried their soy renewal beach spray and it was great, but it made my hair feel kind of tangly (like a day at the beach), so I was excited to try the leave-in conditioner. This product worked very well, and the smell was great AT FIRST. My boyfriend and several coworkers commented on how good my hair looked when I used it which was wonderful. The problem for me came after a couple of hours when the scent changed from a pleasant coconutty smell to a very fake salty, marsh smell. The next morning when I woke up I couldn't figure out what the seafoody smell was. I actually asked my boyfriend why the house smelled like shrimp before I realized it was my hair. Mind you it was a clean and rather fresh seafood smell but it was unpleasant nonetheless. If smells don't make it or break it for you the way they do for me then give it a go. You might love it!