August 30, 2014 | 1593 users online

Conditioner - Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a sample bottle of this somewhere. It worked okay on me but I condition my very processed hair like crazy so this wasn't really needed. Just to get rid of the last of it, I used the remainder on my daughter's very long, straight and tangle prone hair. I mean, think rat's nest and you got it. It was like a miracle. Like Jesus burst through the clouds with silky, shiny, conditioned hair and smiled down upon us. I have ordered a full size bottle now, pricey for what I normally buy but so worth it if it helps us to keep tangles at bay. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by velvetsnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS LEAVE IN.

I buy this by the liter. No joke.

My hair was very dry and very damaged. I used this on a daily basis, along with the matching shampoo and conditioners (although I feel I could have gotten the same results using whatever shampoo/conditioner) and my split ends don't exist anymore. Literally.
I take this leave-in everywhere I go. It detangles beautifully, doesn't add weight to my hair, doesn't make my hair greasy, doesn't overpower with scent. Its just perfect and I can't say enough about it. I'll be purchasing my second liter bottle here pretty soon as mine is due to run out (after a year of use!) BTW, Marshalls and TJ Maxx sell this by the liter (for $15 BOOM.), and on a good day you can find it.

My hair is so soft, silky, and healthy. I love 95% of Sexy Hair Concepts' products. The Heathly Sexy Hair line is absolutely no exception to that rule.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a slight generic coconut scent that is tolerable for me and it helps with detangling and frizz when my hair becomes unruly in the morning. It is protein based but balanced nicely with other moisturizers and cones for slip. It keeps my hair feeling soft and light and is not greasy at all. I bought the travel sized bottle with my CVS bucks so that in case it didn't work out for me, I wouldn't have to feel bad about wasting my money. So far it has been working out very well on my medium textured 3b curls. I rotate between other moisturizing leave-ins but for a protein boost that doesn't dry out my hair, this is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by amaliejensen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product! I've just finished my first bottle, and I've ordered a second one already! It is very nice at detangling, and makes my hair feel very smooth. I'm using this with CHI Silk Infusion, and it have done so much good for my hair! Since I've not given it 5 is because I haven't really tried that much else.
The bottle got an annoying spray-thing who makes it hart to spray it exactly as you want it, but it doesn't really matter since it is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by d3pthofdarkn3ss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my Ipsy bag a recieved a sample size of this conditioner. I FREAKING LOVE IT! It is lightweight and very effective. I have long, straight thick hair, and I got about 10 -13 uses out of the sample size and I am looking forward to buying the full size. The only issue is the price (of the full size), but hopefully I can find it on sale. This left my hair very shiny and healthy. The only reason I did not give it 5 lippies is the smell. Not really a fan and it fades after you apply it and the hair dries.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by queenreyney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I'm a bit torn about this product. I have big, frizz-prone, long hair with a strong wave/slight curl to it. I previously tried their soy renewal beach spray and it was great, but it made my hair feel kind of tangly (like a day at the beach), so I was excited to try the leave-in conditioner. This product worked very well, and the smell was great AT FIRST. My boyfriend and several coworkers commented on how good my hair looked when I used it which was wonderful. The problem for me came after a couple of hours when the scent changed from a pleasant coconutty smell to a very fake salty, marsh smell. The next morning when I woke up I couldn't figure out what the seafoody smell was. I actually asked my boyfriend why the house smelled like shrimp before I realized it was my hair. Mind you it was a clean and rather fresh seafood smell but it was unpleasant nonetheless. If smells don't make it or break it for you the way they do for me then give it a go. You might love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a good leave in conditioner BUT the smell is so bad that I dont like using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm obsessing over this product like a crazy person - it truly makes my hair SOFT. My hair's pretty fine so most conditioning products eventually weigh it down or leave a horrible oily build-up, but this leaves absolutely no trace other than soft, lovely hair. I spritz a generous amount over clean damp hair, rub an oil into the ends and then wrap a towel around my head for around half an hour. My hair felt dried out before from over-processing but this helps make it feel so healthy and lovely.

My only problem is the smell - it smells a bit coconut-y, but there is a chemical scent in there as well which I'm not too keen on. However this doesn't bother me much as the product works so well!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this.. my hair stylist applied it on me a when doing a blow out on my natural curly hair and this is all she used, there was no need for anti frizz anything. I love the way it made my hair super soft... gotta go buy some!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Chelsalicious

I love the grapefruity smell :) tried all kinds of leave ins like kerastase, pureology, Paul Mitchell, etc. yet this is my favorite! It truly works wonders! Try it.