November 23, 2014 | 1563 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush - Rose

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by elsamarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this blush. It looks like I have to two patches of shimmery silly putty on my cheeks. I will return it asap and won't even bother to give it a second try. It was that bad. I will add that I prefer peachy pink blushes matte blushes. This looked like sort of a dull mauve with an odd shimmer. I thought the texture of my skin where I applied it looked dry and dull, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Right now, this is my current HG blush. I'd always been kind of repelled by the packaging for this blush even though everybody else thinks it's adorable, I find it a little over the top. I could do without the silly shoe charm dangling from the bow (I'll probably snip it off at some point, I'm near 100% sure this isn't going back to CVS). I recently ditched the Nude Wear blush PF makes because although the shade I purchased it in, Natural, is like, THE perfect peachy-pink-coral, I have come to the conclusion that I just hate matte blushes. File under "You Don't Know What You Got 'Til It's Gone". I guess all my previous blushes have had some kind of shimmer to them and it really does bring something to the party.

Alrighty---back to Sexy Glow. I purchased it in the shade "Rose" because I kept reading in reviews that the color payoff for "Natural" was pretty much non-existent. The main background shade of Rose is a fairly warm pink and the center shoe shade is what adds the deeper pink to the mix. Swirled together, they create a gorgeous, natural, rosy flush; add a little bit of bronzer across the tops of your cheekbones and, boom: Hello, VS model, not-so-innocent flush! Plus, this has the most dreamy vanilla scent---my face smells AMAZING. I know that sounds weird, but trust me, the scent is actually a really fun element of this product.

PF is all natural and I've never had anything they make break me out so don't worry about fragrance causing irritation. The shimmer this product has is less glittery, and more highlighter/inner glow type of sheen. I no longer think I need to invest in a cream highlighter. This seems to have a really decent staying power and I might only consider tossing it into my makeup bag on days where I plan to go out after work just to do a super quick touch-up.

I got mine on sale plus an ExtraCare Beauty Club Bucks coupon so I got a super good deal. As drugstore products go, PF is definitely on the pricier side but this one is worth it. Currently my go-to and I'll keep buying it as long as they keep making it. It's been in PF's line-up for a while even though it's kind of gimmicky. Hopefully it's a permanent addition because I HATE having to replace discontinued favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bonjus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG, the scent of this is sooooo nice. I smell vanilla, but my kids tell me my face smells like marshmallows. The color is subtle (depending on how much you layer it) and a bit shimmery. It is THE pink I was looking for. The packaging is super cute as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Lindsey2552

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was on a hunt for a blush comparable to NARS blush in Orgasm, and I found it here. Love NARS but it is too expensive, this saves me some needed dollars and the result is very similar. The colour is subtle but effective, some shimmer but not juvenile but sexy. Here is the kicker - its scented! It smells like warm vanilla, even my fiancé noticed when giving me a kiss ;-) I know that may scare some people as they worry about it harming the skin to have it scented. However keep in mind Physicians Formula prides themselves on having products that are not harsh on skin. I have not had any break outs from using physicians formula whereas I do with MAC products.
I love it, you should try it.