Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker

This is for the ph matchmaker ph Powdered Bronzer in Bronzer . I bought this in a value set for either $6.99 for a duo or $8.99 for a trio of products so - I'm not out much for this . Had I bought this at a full price I'd probably be aggravated . Color wise this is pretty nice , I'm not the most experienced at bronzing and contouring but for bronzing it seems okay. It almost would maybe work for contour bit unfortunately it has glittery twinkle gold sparkles throughout the product ( not just the top overspray ) . I think I'll be using as a base layer eyeshadow and sunkissed glow spots mostly.
I like the packaging , and as long as the lcd light works I may eventually put other product in it , possibly redecorating the top of the lid with a new painted design or a sticker decal. The light is VERY bright in this ,perfect for seeing stray hairs when plucking! Product texture is somewhat powdery ,with a bit of fine gold glitter-shimmer in it,. Powderiness might be partly from the small flattish brush included . Better brushes may be best for best results.

on 5/24/2013 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Now I am a big fan of all Physicians Formula bronzers, powders, blush etc... but this one was my favourite bronzer. It really did settle to a colour that matched my skin and looked natural. It lasted a long time, and the package is cute though quite bulky (helps prevent it breaking if dropped).

Popular Bronzers