April 19, 2014 | 877 users online

BB Cream - Chi Chi - Super BB Cream - Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by ktemly

This BB cream actually surprised me with how good it is!
I have tried a selection of BB creams including Garnier and Mabelline and I was just never too impressed. I picked up the Chi Chi Super BB cream in light and medium (I like to alternate and mix for when I am fake tanned). I did use a little powder to set, however I found the coverage and wearing time to be fantastic for a BB cream and I will definitely be using this instead of my foundation more often!
Also, at only $20ish, I find this to be very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by katelle66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've just purchased my second tube of this, and I have tried quite a few different BB creams on the market. I am very much one for the minimal makeup look, however I like to wear BB cream to go out as it just evens out your skin tone a bit and makes you appear more put-together.
I would say that this product is perfect for someone with the same approach to makeup as me. It is not too thick, (which I find with a lot of BB creams I've tried), which suits the hot climate I live in, as it gives a sheer coverage that doesn't look like I am wearing makeup, however covers up any red spots or imperfections in a very natural-looking way. As it is quite liquid-y it also gives a dewy look, which I think always looks nice and fresh, it really livens up your face.

The packaging is really nice too, I love the pump, it disposes just the right amount, and the colour and design is very cool. It also smells nice too!

So overall, I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is just looking for a natural-looking coverup to liven up their complexion a bit for going out. It doesn't make you break out, and is reasonably affordable, and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this BB cream. The consistency is perfect, not too watery and not too thick, similar to that of a moisturiser. Coverage is medium and evens out the skin beautifully! The price ($20 AUD) is a little steep for a not so well known brand but is worth it. Packaging is a small pump on a plastic tube. Gives just enough product with just one pump. Only downside is when it starts to get a bit low the pump doesn't pick up the product. Overall a great BB that lasts a long time both on the face and between purchases!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by janjan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: it gives nice, light coverage, easily blendable, lasts quite well throughout the day

Cons: I'm not sure it really lives up to its skincare claims

I think it's a great product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I have other foundations and bb creams I want to try.

A great buy for anyone whose looking for an inexpensive bb cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by emmawwwong

Packaging - The packaging is fabulous for a bb cream, the body of the tube is a soft, black with pink writing on it, very attractive and modern looking. The fact that there is a pump is great on many levels. It's sanitary, you can pump your desired amount and it doesn't spill. The lid was quite spontaneous as it was clear but the only downside is the product tends to make contact with the lid, leaving marks on it.

Application - The application is easily applied with fingers, I tend to stay away from brushes. It smoothes over your skin and glides over anything, doesn't ball up which is good for dry skin (which I occasionally have). I applied moisturises beforehand.

The texture was a bit oily on my normal skin but within a few minutes, the oil seems to just evaporate and die down leaving a dewy finish which I love. The longevity lasts me around 4 hours until it seems to thin down and start to dry out. It does lock in moisture but only for a short while until you have to touch up again.

All in all I'd say this is quite a decent product because of it's sheer coverage and dewy finish. I would definitely buy it again. Close tot he HG bb cream but not nearly. Thanks Chi Chi :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by LiddleP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've given this product multiple chances but each time I use it I end up wiping it off and going for another brand. I have a few spots and a slightly oily T Zone, overall pretty easy skin to work with. This BB cream clings to dry spots and slides off oily areas. It is so orange, regardless of whether I use it on its own, with primer, setting powder etc. there is no way I can work with this colour - and I have quite tan skin. It has barely any coverage, no more than a tinted moisturizer would. It's quite expensive for a BB cream but the worst I've tried by far. The packaging makes no sense - it's in a squeeze tube yet it comes with a pump so you can't get the leftover product out when it's nearly empty. I won't bother using this again, it will be going in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a first impression review. This BB cream although comes in great packaging with a "as much as you need" pump dispenser, the box gives off the impression of a much larger tube, though it is possible the box was made larger to be able to put all the information about the Chi Chi BB cream on the outside. The BB cream is a really nice colour and gives exactly the amount of coverage I expected. It doesnt set sticky, more of a dewy finish and I really liked how it minimized some of my slight red scarring which I find some tinted moisturisers completely fail to do. I cant wait to wear this in summer instead of my usual heavier foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by kkrebs

Wow. What a find. My favourite bb by far!! Whack a bit of moisturiser or primer underneath for a bit of slip & you have a winner. SPF 30.
I use Light, but also a bit of Medium. It looks glowy & lovely when I applied. It's not overly thick, which I love. I don't need concealer or powder with this. Too easy!
50g is $22 in Aus. Bargain.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by helenaxg

Loving this BB cream at the moment! The consistency isn't too watery or thick and it applies on nicely giving a beautiful dewy, glow. The colour for me Medium Tan just enhances my skin tone! The bb cream evens out my skin and leaves it brighter. It contains SPF aswell. Down sides are that this tends to 'stick' or bring out your dry spots more. It can highlight the lines (smiling lines) you may have and the longevity isn't brilliant. There's a slight scent as well but I don't mind it. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by jessimon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This applies smoothly but I feel the colour is a bit dark for me (but light is too light). It has a high SPF. The texture feels a bit thick but thins out when it goes on the skin and covers minor blemishes (I use my fingers to apply). I combine it with Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot Control Base in Ivory and this lightens it enough so it brightens my skin. The packaging is a pump on a tube so you don't waste product, although it does seem to get a bit all over the inside of the cap. The price is good, considering how it applies, covers and also has an SPF (AUD 19). A little goes a long way! I bought a 2nd tube in case they decide to discontinue it!!