October 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Skin Perfection Soothing Gel Cream Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to start off with saying that this isn't a bad product, but it is not the right product for me. My mom bought some of this and I tried it for a little while, but it was too drying for my skin. My skin is dehydrated and I found that after washing my skin felt tight. It does a good job of cleaning my skin, I feel quite refreshed afterwards. I just feel that this product is better suited for someone with normal skin or slightly dry skin.

There is no added fragrance (first thing I look for in any skin care product) but there is a slight scent (but it smells nice).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by RJ94

I have acne-prone, VERY sensitive and dry skin. Since I live in norway, the climate doesn't help my dry skin either.

This product is good. It does clean and calm my skin. It does claim that is suitable for dry and sensitive skin. But my biggest issue is that it contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate. After cleaning my skin, it starts to feel "pulled" and a little flaky over my acne scars.

So if you live in a climate like mine, dry and sensitive skin, I would not recommend this product for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

I have used one bottle of this and have to say it's great. I removes makeup really well, is not harsh on the skin, foams easily and is easy to wash off. Not very expensive either, definitely one of the best cleansers out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser. I got it on offer in Boots and paid not much more than £2 for it. It's soothing, like its name, very good at removing makeup and doesn't leave skin feeling stripped, just clean and fresh (and most cleansers leave my skin feeling stripped). After a few weeks, my skin looks so much softer and calmer. And I have to note that this smells almost identical to Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ksabha01

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have used many over the years: Vichy, Nuxe, Caudalie, L'Occitane, Burt's Bees, Aveeno, Neutrogena, Cetaphil... You get the gist. I've tried everything possible to get my sensitive, acne-prone combination skin under control, yet nothing worked to completely get rid of acne plus those annoying little flesh-coloured bumps under the skin of my cheeks. It seems everything either treated one problem or the other - a cleanser would get rid of my acne but cause bumps, or vice versa. I was beginning to think I would be stuck with both issues for life. Well, this cleanser paired with my Clarisonic has completely changed the look and feel of my skin. I now have smooth, clear skin that is as close to perfect as it's ever been, which I have never been able to say before. My skin is comfortable and soothed and didn't react negatively to this product at all. I'm so glad this product exists - please, L'Oreal, never get rid of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For a very long time I've been using only dermatocosmetic cleansers, but I was searching for a gentle and effective cleanser for my oily, acne-prone skin, which was feeling a little dehydrated. Somebody told me about this one and I got it. It's cheap and does what it says. I never tought a cleanser would make a difference, but my skin looks way more calm and soothed. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by smuckers85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works better than Cetaphil, Spectro Gel, CeraVe combined! Best cleanser I have found for my sensitive skin! Leaves skin very soft with a nice glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Shann3n96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this face wash for about 2 months now and I find it really good!I suffer with dry skin and most face washes dry my skin out, but this one doesn't contain soap or unnecessary perfumes or colourants!My skin feels really clean and doesn't feel irritated and tight after use.This product is definitely a godsend for me! I would recommend this product to anybody that suffers with dry and easily irritated skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Pukyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect this cleanser is any good removing makeup. But it DOES an amazing job removing eye makeup and certainly doesn't make skin dry.
It contains gentle surfectants.
I have used L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Cleansing Water and it was such a waste of money, just like using plain water, also very wasteful. I am glad I bought this cleanser which finally WORKS.

Have a sensitive skin? This cleanser won't break you out, I promise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by calooza

I just started accutane (well, the generic brand) and i was looking for a cheap alternative cleanser on the drugstore. In my country (south europe) we don't have as much choice over the counter in our drugstores, like cerave, cetaphil, neutrogena, etc.

I saw this product and seemed perfect for my sensitive, dry, flakey skin that used to be oily. It's soap free, no fragrance, and has a simple formula that can be used on the eye area. It's creamy, and foams a little, but it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. I usually apply it on my hands, rub them to make a foam and then apply it on my face. It feels really nice! My skin doesn't feel tight, it rather feels comfortable and soft. I take my makeup off with a cleansing oil, and then follow up with this cleanser. It takes off any trace of makeup from my face and eyes. When i use it by itself as a makeup remover, it's not as effective.

I totally recommend this product for those with dry sensitive skin.