December 21, 2014 | 1838 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - Clearskin Professional Acne Mark Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by cat1018

I have been using this for 2weeks now, not a bad product, only 1 minor issue.yes this has 2% salicylic acid yet this did not dry my skin out at all.
Pros:
I liked the scent better than the usual chemical acne or dark mark products
Roll on app is nice no fingers on the tube and easy, smooth to apply
Cheap for the amount you get

My only reason for not giving it full rating value is I do not see any marks lightened up yet maybe in time but that was one reason for buying it.

I would buy again just to keep skin clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I am noticing a definite change already. This is to help fade acne marks and discoloration. The packaging is very nice and looks high end. The main ingredient is salicylic acid but it hasn't dried out my face the way the acid has in the past. Yes my skin did break out at first, but I kept using it and it's definitely working - my marks are getting lighter. I am using this in conjunction with other Avon products which are probably helping as well.

The only gripe I have about this stuff is that it has a strong scent, almost like mens cologne. I would prefer it if Avon did not scent their products.