April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique - moisture surge CC cream in very light

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As cc creams go this isn't bad. The texture seems very heavy and I'm not sure it would suit an oily complexion at all but as colour matches go I thought it was excellent. I have this in light and it's a very close match to my skin colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by goldenrose2

This CC cream has good coverage, in between that of a foundation and a tinted moisturiser. However I have issues with the texture. It is very thick and not able to be spread or blended very effectively. I have very dry skin and was hoping that this would help, but even if I use this after moisturising I still have dry patches. This product lasted well for about 5 hours on me. In terms of the shade, very light, I found that it wasn't quite light enough for me, and I have NW10 skin. This would work on NC/NW 15 to 20 skin. I will still use this product for days when I don't want to wear makeup as it helps to even the skin tone somewhat, but due to the fact that the shade is not quite right for me, and I don't find the texture easy to work with, I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Joann3

I was going to get the LM tinted moistuzer and SA recommend me this CC cream. It even out my skin doesnt feel heavy or cakey at all. It comes with 4 shades if not mistaken. Definately recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an NC15 in Mac (very fair with neutral undertones) and the shade "Very Light" in the Clinique CC cream is PERFECT for me. I read about this product on my favourite beauty blogs, and I held out buying the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in "Porcelain" (which I found to be just meh from trying samples) and waited and waited for the Clinique CC cream to arrive in Canada. This product was a month late hitting the shelves here, but I finally got my hands on it and wow, it was absolutely worth the wait. It smells like sunscreen, which I love, and the SPF of 30 is wonderful as I already use Clarin's face sunscreen which has an SPF of 40. The coverage of the CC cream is so neat..I have some redness in my cheeks, chin and nose and just a light amount of this product buffed into my skin with my Real Techniques buffing brush really does the trick!! It's quite dewy so I dust a bit of my Mac blotting powder over it to set it after adding some concealer where I need it. This lasts all day, and it covers the redness extremely well. What a cool product! I will re-buy this always, and I like it better than any tinted moisturizer or BB cream that I have tried (Dior BB, Clinique BB, Mac BB, Laura Mercier TM, Nars TM, Sephora CC, etc etc). This is miraculous!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this to replace my beloved city block which I could not get in a high enough spf. The colour is great on my pale skin and the texture non oily. I have taken one lippie off because I do not see any colour correction. I have not worn in under MU yet but I think that under an ordinary foundation it would be too heavy. I would however, try it as a primer under a powder foundation. It has no coverage but what it does have is an sfp of 30 and it feels nice on my skin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No