Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/23/2014 12:00:00 PM

This is a decent lotion if you have dry skin, but if you're prone to chest breakouts be aware that it contains isopropyl isostearate, which can clog up your pores.

on 12/14/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very sensitive dry skin and unfortunately this did not work for me. It actually burned my skin every time I applied it. It also has an odd smell like rubber or plastic. The only thing I like about it is that it's not greasy and very cheap.

on 10/22/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great lotion. It is basic, effective, and side-effect free. It sinks in, and is only a little sticky. I think the Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion is lighter, but the smell bothers me at times. Sometimes I use this as a base to mix with scented lotion when I don't want to go overboard. I have had lotions that left my skin feeling softer thane this does, but none more moisturized.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used everything high to low end and this hands down is the best! I sinks in quickly and keeps my skin moisturized all day. It really does what it says, my eczema prone skin has never been happier. Its also Fragrance- free and hypoallergenic