December 20, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by starryeyed95

This is a decent lotion if you have dry skin, but if you're prone to chest breakouts be aware that it contains isopropyl isostearate, which can clog up your pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive dry skin and unfortunately this did not work for me. It actually burned my skin every time I applied it. It also has an odd smell like rubber or plastic. The only thing I like about it is that it's not greasy and very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great lotion. It is basic, effective, and side-effect free. It sinks in, and is only a little sticky. I think the Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion is lighter, but the smell bothers me at times. Sometimes I use this as a base to mix with scented lotion when I don't want to go overboard. I have had lotions that left my skin feeling softer thane this does, but none more moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I've used everything high to low end and this hands down is the best! I sinks in quickly and keeps my skin moisturized all day. It really does what it says, my eczema prone skin has never been happier. Its also Fragrance- free and hypoallergenic