Jordana Lip Out Loud! - BTW

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite color! Beautiful nude gloss that goes great with anything. Have repurchased and will continue!

Don't expect this color to show up on your lips because it won't. I wasn't originally going to to buy the shade because I was afraid it would have no pigmentation (and it doesn't), but the color looks like a peachy melon and so darn irresistible! Jordana LOL glosses have a strong artificial watermelon scent, so if you don't like that, I would suggest to stay away. These products also don't have that much product. It's around (.07 oz) while the NYX MegaShine LipGlosses hold at least .50 oz, so in reality, NYX is really the better deal.

But if you never finish lip glosses and are looking for something more budget friendly, you should check these out. Even though BTW has no color pay off, I love layering this shade on top of any pink lips I own for that glossy finish (Because there isn't much product in here, I'm almost done with this product and have had it for around 1-2 months, not even using this product daily). This isn't sticky if you layer it with a lip balm or lipstick, but if you wear this own its own, there is some tackiness but nothing too crazy. The doefoot applicator is great.

on 5/23/2013 11:55:00 AM

This is a great nude-like lipcolor on the lips, with a thick, creamy, non-sticky formula. It is medium transparent and just lovely over a pinky beige lipstick (I'm currently wearing it over Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate in #08). It smells like yummy, fake fruit candy (it brings back memories of Sanrio gum). I'm in love with all of these LOL glosses -- I now have 4 and plan to pick up a few more shades!

Popular Lip Glosses