September 18, 2014 | 1015 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Bombshell Forever

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by jdublew

I like fresh scents so I definitely love this. I am sensitive to strong/musky perfumes. This lasts all day for me. I spritz lightly since this is the EDP. I use this all year especially Spring/ Summer - Gives me that fresh feeling!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDP and BODY MIST are exactly the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by brownsonana

My cousin's ex wife used to work at VS, she gave me the perfume and the sparking lotion and OMG I am so in love with the smell of this! I have to go back and get more!! Even my boyfriend says he likes the smell of it, "it smells pretty." I think the smell is sexy. Period! I definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

One of my favorites from VS. This is a great clean (but also fruity) everyday scent. I like far more than the regular bombshell because of the lavender and boysenberry in this scent versus the grapefruit and peony in the regular bombshell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just received the perfume and it's weird but I'm a bigger fan if the body mist. It's light, fresh and fruity; it is s perfect summer scent for me. It works great with my body chemistry. I spray the mist in my hair and front and back of my neck and it lasts all day. I've been getting compliments pretty much everyday even from my coworker whose 75 years old and can barely smell a thing! I love the scent so much that in the middle of the night I'll wake up to use the rest room and without thinking I'll spritz this on...weird, I know. It smells okay if you take a whiff but you have to try it with your body chem to see what it's like.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bombshell Forever was released right before Mother's Day 2013. It's very similar to original Bombshell in the type of fragrance it is. It's supposedly a "fresh" smell but it smells very fruity fresh to me. It has notes of pamplewood and lavender flower. I'm not a big fan of lavender at all but it's not too noticeable.

What I really enjoy is the bottle. The minimalism and the lack of writing all over the bottle make it beautiful and I want it just to have in my collection. I just want to stare at it.

The staying power is average for Victoria's Secret, about 4 hours when worn at the nape of the neck. Layering this with the mist and lotion will really help it last all day long.

I still prefer the original VS Bombshell more and I would not repurchase this perfume. It's just not really my personality.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I was given a sample of this in eau de parfum. It has a lovely clean smell. I actually like it quite a bit. The negative is that it last about an hour. I have spritzed this on my skin and clothing and on both the smell does not last. Too bad.

Notes are boysenberry, lavender flower, pamplewood.