MAC Sun Dipped

on 5/23/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I cannot believe there are only 5 reviews on this so far. AMAZING bronzer. It's actually the only bronzer I've ever purchased a full size of because I'm so picky. First the color, neutral to slightly red so it looks perfect with my pinky/red undertones. Most bronzers look super orange on me. I've even had compliments when I wear this. Second, texture is fabulous. Blends beautifully. And I can easily use just a little and build it up. I really wanted to like MAC golden bronzer but the texture is so aweful I can't bring myself to buy it. I have this in the temperature rising packaging, which is goregous, but does get dirty easily as it's the rubber. But I cannot recommend this enough.

on 10/19/2013 12:19:00 AM

Best bronzer ever. It gives me the same effect as when I have a tan, which I've never been able to find in a bronzer before (they're always either dark, orange, muddy or too shimmery). I've tried Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess, Nars Laguna, Benefit Hoola etc and this is best for my skin (nc/nw 15 - 20). It also blends beautifully and is buildable. I really hope they make it permanent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is probably the best bronzer I've ever used. I have fair skin and this doesn't have any orangy/red undertones, but rather it gives a beautiful olive, brownish glow to the skin. The texture is what sets it apart in my opinion, buttery soft, incredibly easy to blend and matte, but not flat. For me this is better than Nars Laguna in the cool toned bronzers department. I wish this was made permanent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Sun Dipped Pro Longwear bronzer is a really great product. I passed on Nude on Board as it was too yellow based.
Sun Dipped looks natural on my fair skin, not orange or muddy ish. It applies very smoothly and blends well with the Bobbi Brown bronzing brush, I highly recommend this brush for facial bronzing. It works very well with this bronzer too picking up the perfect amount of Sun Dipped. Looks natural and wears well and the bronze rubberized packaging is a nice touch! Very impressed with this bronzer. One of the best MAC products I have ever used in my over a decade long MAC love affair. Hah

on 6/2/2013 4:29:00 AM

I actually really like this bronzer. I picked it up on a whim since I loved the Summer 2013 packaging. I have sooooo many bronzers and was using Tom Ford until this. I love it, a lot of people have mentioned how it makes me look like I have a glow and tan. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks with the 167SE brush that came out with the collection. They go great together!

on 5/21/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bronzers are elusive. They generally all look beautiful in the case. They can even look good on skin. They make us want to buy them. But rarely if ever do they impart the sunny glow that all of the manufacturers say they do. MAC has in my opinion had a LOT of misses, lately. In fact I had all but turned my back on the brand, except for some old favorites. Tried the Sun Dipped Bronzer from the latest collection (forgive me, there are so many I can never remember the collection names, and why should I, anyway). It is really really beautiful. Blends well, not powdery, lasts for hours (as it should when called Pro-Longwear). Color is exactly right....no orange, just a browny bronze red...but not too dark. I have medium to light olive skin, and currently own Bobbi Brown, Nars Laguna, Cargo, Chanel and a few others. This one, in my opinion is the best I've tried. I really love the fact that it isn't completely matte, yet there is no noticeable shimmer. Hope they make it permanent.

Popular Bronzers