Garnier Nutrisse Intense 100% Color Bleach

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I've used this bleach several times now, as I've been dying my naturally black hair red for years. I always reach for this to do the job, and it's always worked really well! I always leave it in for half an hour to an hour, and it turns most of my hair yellow/orange, and my roots ice blonde. It's really good if you want to strip your hair color; mind you, the bleach is really strong (every time I use it, it always mildly burns my nostrils), so do this in a very well ventilated area!

I recently decided to ombre my hair, and this worked perfectly for it as well. I did this in multiple processes. It lightened half of my hair medium brown in a mere few minutes, and I washed it out; I then applied it again to 2/3 of my ends for maybe 10-15 minutes and it turned light orange-ish brown; I washed it out again and applied it to the last third of my ends and it turned blonde. I did go back and add a bit more to the very end of my roots, and it turned a platinum blonde, which was nice.

Like I said though, the bleach is really strong and it did do a lot of damage to my hair, but the deep conditioner that came with it worked really well, just let it soak in your hair for a half hour or so and your hair will feel a lot better. Continue to use a hair mask or something a few times and your hair will be fine.

Of course, my hair is naturally black so there was a lot of brassiness, so a purple/silver/blue shampoo will be helpful! I'll continue to use this to lift my hair color, because it seems to be the only one that works this well!

Popular Hair Color Products