October 24, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lipstick - Etude - Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips (All colours)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Blackforesttart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is absolutely adorable and it reminds me a little bit of Ladurée – Les Merveilleuses. I own it in PPK005 that's a lovely pink. Its texture is very buttery and it is quite pigmented although it still looks natural. I think it usually lasts 3-4 hours and it gives me a nice feeling on the lips. Especially on winter you don't need to exfoliate your lips before wearing or anything. I got mine for 13 $ so that's great!
if you want additional information you can also check out my blog; I actually did a full review on this ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by caprihong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in a coral shade and was impressed. Its not as pigmented as the other lipstick line, more sheer but thats why I like it. It doesn't last long but thats okay. For the price, I think the quality is very good. Most importantly, the color worked really well with my skin. I have been on the hunt for a natural coral shade that suits my skintone (Mac 25-30ish) and this so far works perfectly. I purchased YSL, Mac, Shiseido and etc and the color consistency did not work for me. I will definitely explore more products from Etude!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

OMG the packaging is so adorable. I have only tried three Etude House lip type products and I have to say these are my favorite because of the packaging lol. So princess like. It comes in about 8 colors. I got the color in POR 202, which is a peachy pink. The lipstick has a glossy finish. It does transfer like crazy :/ It is very pigmented but not as pigmented as the Dear my blooming talk lips. I find that this is very similar in color to the OR 210 in the Dear my blooming talk lips but sheerer and more wearable due to the finish. There are actually small sparkles/glitter in the lipstick. The lipstick has a glossy finish that tends to disappear quickly within the hour. Unfortunately, it does not last that long on the lips. Overall, It is so gorgeous and cute but I am not sure if the formula or the peach or coral color suit my face all that much. I'm really thinking of buying another color that is more a mlbb, but not sure. I find that mauves and mlbb are more suited for me xD I purchased this on eBay for about $10-13 and it took about 2 weeks to come from South Korea. I'd recommend if you just want to buy it for collecting the cute packaging, but other than that the lipstick itself is not that great. The colors are gorgeous but really bright.