August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Skincare - Face - Liz Earle - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Laura41

I started using this cleanser after reacting badly to a Clinique moisturiser. I was looking for something to calm down my skin and get rid of the 10 cystic spots I had developed as a result of the reaction to the moisturiser. I bought the cleanse and polish, spritz toner and normal combination skin repair moisturiser. For the first week or so I loved this product. My skin was definitely glowing more and felt really clean. I was expecting the spots to start disappearing by the second week but I found that more spots were appearing in strange places like around my cheeks where I do not usually have spots. After a month I stopped using the product as the spots were getting worse. It was a shame as the areas which were spot free looked great. Eventually once my skin had cleared up I gave the cleanser another go only to find that it gave me spots again so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Spud35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this cleanser for a number of years now. It's the only cleanser that leaves my oily skin feeling perfectly clean without that tight feeling. It removes make up really well too. If your skin is acne prone like mine I would advise using a clean muslin cloth every day to avoid spreading bacteria.I find the scent realy refreshing,though if you don't like the smell of eucalyptus you may want to avoid this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Nachtj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and immediately fell in love. The scent, the feel of it on my skin - lovely. I massage it into my face (dry) for one minute, also going over my eyes, because this stuff is so gentle and great for removing even super tough masacara. I then take the cleansing cloth, let it soak in some hot water, and rub my face downwards in sections to wipe it off.

The about 1 minute 30 seconds this whole thing takes feels like I am really doing something good and luxurious every night. In the morning I use clarisonic with a Alpha Hydroxy cleanser.

Yes it was love at first pump, but it wasn't until I finished the whole two week sample I knew I was in real trouble. My skin looks SOOOO much better. I have terrible skin - early deep creases, super oily, pores like craters - After starting to use this, now for about 2 months I am amazed at how much improved my skin is. I'm still real oily, but my skin used to look rough and sallow. It is now smoother with a nice glow.

The price is also not bad, because of how amazing the packaging is. I LOVE the pump. I wish everything came in this pump. It looks pretty enough to leave out on a shelf, and one easy pump with one hand and I have the perfect size application. No bacteria getting in, no wasted product getting out. It really does last a long time. I want to say I've had this same pump for two months now and it's going strong.

This is hands down the best cleanser I have ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, i gave this cleanser a good run and it made my skin much worse. It broke me out, left a definite film (yes I used the cloth) and irritated my skin/made me increasingly flushed as the days passed. One of the worst cleansers I've ever used. Maybe my skin is too sensitive, acne prone and clog prone for this. It's probably meant for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mimi2811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I don't really like using too many products on my skin and was worried this may be too rich/not agree with my skin. I couldn't have been more wrong. I usually use bioderma water to remove makeup and sometimes follow with la roche posay to remove the rest. Then I use Liz Earle cleanse and polish and I'm amazed at how much makeup is still in my skin in my pores. The muslin cloths are soft yet still exfoliate enough to ensure pores feel clear. I would highly recommend this product to everyone as it also contains natural ingredients so great for sensitive skin types too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by RLB103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product and I would still be using it today if it was sold in Australia. It's a lovely formula, gentle on your skin and around the eyes.

It's natural and best of all its a fair price. The pump dispenser is great and the cloths are good quality too. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely hot cloth cleanser. Removes my make up easily without me having to drag a cleansing wipe over my face & eyes, some of those are really abrasive & can hurt. The muslin cloth you use with this is gentle but still gets rid of dead skin cells & make up.
Smells clean & pleasant & has a creamy texture which is very gentle on the skin & doesn't irritate eyes. I would not be without this, it's a brilliant way of removing make up & unclogging pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Sharlajade

I'm in love with this product!! Removes my (all too much) eye makeup in a single wipe and my skin feels amazing after! Best product I've used.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dolliedsj1989

I bought this product after speaking to a few clients who's skin was so clear and lovely. I had nothing but trouble with this. I'm not sure if it was the product itself or just my skin. My skin does tend to break out if I change to products which are heavy or contain a lot of rubbish. I also think, (no disrespect) but I feel this product is for a more mature woman. My skin is prone to a break out on my chin area but after using this I had spots of my cheeks and forehead also. I stopped using immediately, went back to Nivea and skin returned to normal. My advice if your 19-25 stay clear of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by twinsrgood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

good cleanser for mature ladies i am late 50s normal/sensitive skin.
have used for years does not aggravate any areas due to the botanical
ingredients. it has gone up in price in recent years but i get the 3 x 100ml pack
pump dispensers (no wastage). makeup just glides off - dont use for mascara
removal it just stains the muslin cloth i use slightly damp cotton pad.
would recommend this product