July 25, 2014 | 1532 users online

Skincare - Face - Liz Earle - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, i gave this cleanser a good run and it made my skin much worse. It broke me out, left a definite film (yes I used the cloth) and irritated my skin/made me increasingly flushed as the days passed. One of the worst cleansers I've ever used. Maybe my skin is too sensitive, acne prone and clog prone for this. It's probably meant for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mimi2811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I don't really like using too many products on my skin and was worried this may be too rich/not agree with my skin. I couldn't have been more wrong. I usually use bioderma water to remove makeup and sometimes follow with la roche posay to remove the rest. Then I use Liz Earle cleanse and polish and I'm amazed at how much makeup is still in my skin in my pores. The muslin cloths are soft yet still exfoliate enough to ensure pores feel clear. I would highly recommend this product to everyone as it also contains natural ingredients so great for sensitive skin types too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by RLB103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product and I would still be using it today if it was sold in Australia. It's a lovely formula, gentle on your skin and around the eyes.

It's natural and best of all its a fair price. The pump dispenser is great and the cloths are good quality too. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely hot cloth cleanser. Removes my make up easily without me having to drag a cleansing wipe over my face & eyes, some of those are really abrasive & can hurt. The muslin cloth you use with this is gentle but still gets rid of dead skin cells & make up.
Smells clean & pleasant & has a creamy texture which is very gentle on the skin & doesn't irritate eyes. I would not be without this, it's a brilliant way of removing make up & unclogging pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Sharlajade

I'm in love with this product!! Removes my (all too much) eye makeup in a single wipe and my skin feels amazing after! Best product I've used.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dolliedsj1989

I bought this product after speaking to a few clients who's skin was so clear and lovely. I had nothing but trouble with this. I'm not sure if it was the product itself or just my skin. My skin does tend to break out if I change to products which are heavy or contain a lot of rubbish. I also think, (no disrespect) but I feel this product is for a more mature woman. My skin is prone to a break out on my chin area but after using this I had spots of my cheeks and forehead also. I stopped using immediately, went back to Nivea and skin returned to normal. My advice if your 19-25 stay clear of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by twinsrgood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

good cleanser for mature ladies i am late 50s normal/sensitive skin.
have used for years does not aggravate any areas due to the botanical
ingredients. it has gone up in price in recent years but i get the 3 x 100ml pack
pump dispensers (no wastage). makeup just glides off - dont use for mascara
removal it just stains the muslin cloth i use slightly damp cotton pad.
would recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by lisa_thejack

Have been using all kind of cleansers over the years - milk, mousse, balm and more recently micellaire water, which I find horrible as it just does not clean no matter the brand, but nothing, absolutely nothing comes close to this. Not Eve Lom, not Ren (which I stll think makes very good products), not Dermalogica, not Clinique, Clarins and the likes. I would get OK results with a milk cleanser/Clarisonic combo but Cleans&Polish is more effective, more gentle, less time-consuming and easier to use. It removes mascara and eye shadow, it REALLY keeps pores junk-free and my skin colour looks more uniform.

Before my very first application, I got a facial done so I started off with clean skin. A month down the line, using it twice a day, and my pores are still clean and I couldn't ask for more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by onestopsavvy

Overall I really enjoyed using this product. I love the design of the packaging. The pump means you don't accidentally squirt too much out. The cleanser is soft and moisturising and one of the best I have used. My only personal down fall was the miniaturisation level just wasn't quite high enough for me. Will still be a staple product in the back of my cupboard for those really sensitive skin days.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use this but quit once I discovered cleansing oil (DHC) and cleansing balm(Clinique). If you're not sensitive this should be lovely. For me though I realised it was aggravating my redness a bit. Lovely smell. Cleanses well. I'd just say perhaps the eucalyptus could be irritating to some.