July 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Bronzers - Sephora - Microsmooth Bronzing Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product in honey heat is amazing best bronzer ive found yet for olive skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this bronzer duo in the color 01 Honey heat but couldn't find it on makeupalley. I got this color without the help of an associate because Spicy Heat seemed to have too much red in it. I put this on my temples and work it into a "C" shape down the contour of my cheeks where you would put blush. This color is very dark but works well to warm up my light-medium hispanic skin. I only use the matte color but will probably use the lighter side when going somewhere fancy. I just really love simple matte colors. I love this and think for Sephora it is cheap but because I'm used to drugstore makeup I still think it is somewhat expensive. I'll use it all up but will probably try something new on my next trip just because I hardly ever buy high end products so when I do I like to try something different each time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually never wear bronzers because they look too orangey on my cool complexion. The Sephora MA suggested Spicy Heat because it has a little more pink in it, and wouldn't turn orange on me. I was skeptical at first, because Spicy Heat is an 02 level shade and I thought it would be too dark. I went with her suggestion and I'm so glad I did. I love it! It is the darker of the two Microsmooth bronzers available, and I'm fair, but with a light hand it gives me a natural, sunkissed glow.

The bronzer is a duo, with a shimmery lighter color on the left and a matte darker color on the right. I run my brush over both to mix them together and it looks great. There is no glitter or sparkle in the shimmery part, and it isn't highly shimmery when both sides of the bronzer duo are blended together. I'm very happy with this purchase. It was also reasonably priced; $19 USD at Sephora.